Rio - Secret Service can use their loyalty points

idb

Gold Member
Dec 26, 2010
BBC News - Rio's love motels to help fix UN summit bed shortage
Rio de Janeiro motel owner Secundino Lema is gearing up for a different kind of guest in June when thousands of visitors will be in his city to discuss the future of the planet.

The erotic chairs that usually grace the rooms in his three establishments, Hawaii, Skorpios and Serramar are going.

But the mirrors on the ceiling and jacuzzis are staying.

Mr Lema, along with other owners of Rio's 320 "love hotels", is stepping in to help the authorities fill a huge need in the Brazilian city - the chronic lack of accommodation.........He agreed to charge $160 (£100) a night, much less than what is now being asked by the few hotels still with rooms available.

It is also less than he would expect to earn from the couples who usually pay to rent his rooms for periods of four, six or 12 hours.
I'm sorry, I had to laugh.

Rio de Janeiro motel owner Secundino Lema is gearing up for a different kind of guest in June when thousands of visitors will be in his city to discuss the future of the planet.

The erotic chairs that usually grace the rooms in his three establishments, Hawaii, Skorpios and Serramar are going.

Mr Lema, along with other owners of Rio's 320 "love hotels", is stepping in to help the authorities fill a huge need in the Brazilian city - the chronic lack of accommodation.........He agreed to charge $160 (£100) a night, much less than what is now being asked by the few hotels still with rooms available.

It is also less than he would expect to earn from the couples who usually pay to rent his rooms for periods of four, six or 12 hours.

HaaaaaaaaHaHaHaaaaa!:clap2:

The secret service is a pile of pure filth that protects a tyrant from an otherwise inevitable, some would say just, execution.

They would be great places for the athletes to cool down and get a relaxing, ahh, massage.

Forum List

Back