Rihanna becomes wealthiest female musician in the world. But, but, but raaaaaaaaaaaacism?!!

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Using the American capitalistic system, instead of sitting on her ass whining 'whoa is me, I'm black'.

Rihanna Reacts To Her Newly Crowned Billionaire Status​

The singer is the wealthiest female musician in the world, according to Forbes.
Rihanna had a candid response to a paparazzo who asked her what it meant to her to reach billionaire status.
In a video taken while the singer and Fenty Beauty mogul was shopping in New York City with her boyfriend, rapper A$AP Rocky, this week, a paparazzo can be heard saying: “Rih, self-made billionaire, what does that mean to you? What does that mean to you?”

Oprah, Obama, Morgan Freeman, bill Cosby, Dave Chappelle, Sammy Davis Jr, and couple other million black people in this country down to the black sheriff deputy that lives near me disagree the American system is racist.

There are a million blacks in this country right now with good jobs and decent lives that prove this isn't a racist country design to keep darkie down and blah blah blah.

Oprah, Obama, Morgan Freeman, bill Cosby, Dave Chappelle, Sammy Davis Jr, and couple other million black people in this country down to the black sheriff deputy that lives near me disagree the American system is racist.
Lmfao

Did all of those black people actually tell you that they disagree with the idea that there's systemic racism?

The oppression is staggering in the USA. That Caribbean chica was singing on street corners down there somewhere when so white American dude discovered her.

There are a million blacks in this country right now with good jobs and decent lives that prove this isn't a racist country design to keep darkie down and blah blah blah.
Yep... the race hustlers HATE these kinds of stories. One of my favorites is about the average citizen in North Carolina that went to a city council meeting and spoke his mind on gun control. He was so down-to-earth and able to clearly, PASSIONATELY communicate the anger and frustration of millions of us, that he ran for and was elected to the Lt. Governor's post.
His name is Mark Robinson. His story gives me hope for our future, at least as we struggle to create a new nation within the current territory of what used to be the greatest country on earth, EVER...

I'd not only vote for this citizen, I'd cheerfully walk into combat at his side. THIS is what AMERICANS used to be before the media whores and scum posing as educators managed to convince too many of their children that they didn't need to think for themselves, they only needed to resist anyone who loves this nation that THEY despise. This isn't about black, brown, or white. It's about those who are comfortable being slaves versus those who will fight them to remain free.

Lmfao

Did all of those black people actually tell you that they disagree with the idea that there's systemic racism?

I'd love to see Obama whining like a faggot about how sytemic wacism held him down. Bonus points if he phrasing it in such a way to shit all over all the white people that voted for him. Twice, in most cases, the slow learning cucks.

Lmfao

In fact, the first 4 named are all...all..on record that there is systemic racism..and that they made it, in spite of, not because of, that fact.
I bet Sammy would give ya an earful as well, having made a career out of being the Rat Pack's token.

In fact, the first 4 named are all...all..on record that there is systemic racism..and that they made it, in spite of, not because of, that fact.
I bet Sammy would give ya an earful as well, having made a career out of being the Rat Pack's token.
You do know that only about 14% of the population of the US is black? That it takes more white people to put the money into the goods and services those blacks provided? But stupid fucks like you, can only see the color of the skin, not what these people did for their own personal gains...

Sammy Davis was a real talent and contributed greatly to the movies he was in.

How do you justify calling him a token?

Justify? What an odd choice of word. The fact was evident..and he ate racist's shit on a daily basis,....so yeah....token.
Was it racist for the Sherriff in Blazing Saddles, to call himself a N.....r while pointing a gun at his head?

Man you progressive slaves, sure did get your panties in a wad and tightened up the sphincter on comedy. I guess when you are such a bitter progressive, you just cant laugh any more, and thus make everyone else miserable along with you....Go to Cuba, you would fit in real nice there...

Was it racist for the Sherriff in Blazing Saddles, to call himself a N.....r while pointing a gun at his head?

Man you progressive slaves, sure did get your panties in a wad and tightened up the sphincter on comedy. I guess when you are such a bitter progressive, you just cant laugh any more, and thus make everyone else miserable along with you....Go to Cuba, you would fit in real nice there...

Perhaps, if you have a spare moment or two, you might read up on him--Sammy. I imagine that you really don't give a shit though, right?
Blazing Saddles was a great flick..and, in that it mocked racism, not a racist pic at all.

I live in Idaho--and I fit in just fine. I imagine that that rocks your lil world view a bit too much...but there it is.

Justify? What an odd choice of word. The fact was evident..and he ate racist's shit on a daily basis,....so yeah....token.

Token means that he was there because of his black skin to show the blacks were represented.

Facing some racism, back in the day, does not mean that he was not a real part of the group, nor a rich and famous actor/comedian.

Sammy Davis Jr, was huge.

Using the American capitalistic system, instead of sitting on her ass whining 'whoa is me, I'm black'.

Rihanna Reacts To Her Newly Crowned Billionaire Status​

The singer is the wealthiest female musician in the world, according to Forbes.

White people cant stop exceptionally talented, non quitting Black people. One Black person being wealthy or even 1 hundred being wealthy doesnt change the fact that their is systemic racism for the masses of Blacks. The only reason Rihanna is wealthy is because millions of white people love her music and buy it.

I'd love to see Obama whining like a faggot about how sytemic wacism held him down. Bonus points if he phrasing it in such a way to shit all over all the white people that voted for him. Twice, in most cases, the slow learning cucks.

I doubt Obama thinks it helm him down personally. Obama is an extremely intelligent person. He has two degrees in which he graduated top of his class from two of the most prestigious colleges in the world.

Sammy was much more then you think. We can all act like clowns after we make a living. To many in poverty do that before they will ever make a living as it has to be an "Uncle Tom". If we ever become pure totalitarian, I guarantee you after a few million are killed, most in black areas will become whatever is demanded as well as everyone else.

It's so sad that this talented woman was held back because of the systematic racism of America.
A singer is a terrible thing to waste.

White people cant stop exceptionally talented, non quitting Black people. One Black person being wealthy or even 1 hundred being wealthy doesnt change the fact that their is systemic racism for the masses of Blacks. The only reason Rihanna is wealthy is because millions of white people love her music and buy it.

She's wealthy because of the capitalistic system that white people provided for her and everyone else to utilize.
You get out and use it, you'll succeed, you sit around and whine and point fingers at everyone except at yourself, you'll fail.

Forum List

Back