Right Wingers Disrespect War Dead In Order Personally To Attack Obama

rightwinglosers.png
[/URL][/IMG]

USMB has it's fair share of right wing lunatics who will agree with any and all attacks that disrespect the War Dead, if it can be used to denigrate Obama.

Obama to Skip Memorial Day at Arlington Cemetery

Can you imagine if liberals had done this to Bush or Reagan, for political gain?

How cheap will the ring wing stoop in order to personally attack Obama?

If my child were killed in combat and were buried somewhere other than Arlington, I know i would appreciate a Presidential visit

To say that some war dead are more deserving than others is despicable

Can you imagine if liberals had done this to Bush or Reagan, for political gain?

If my child were killed in combat and were buried somewhere other than Arlington, I know i would appreciate a Presidential visit

To say that some war dead are more deserving than others as asaratis, CrusadingFrankie, Granny, syrenn, and BullshitHUnter are doing, in order to attack President Obama personally, is not only despicable, it is unpatriotic and un-American.

To say that some war dead are more deserving than others as asaratis, CrusadingFrankie, Granny, syrenn, and BullshitHUnter are doing, in order to attack President Obama personally, is not only despicable, it is unpatriotic and un-American.

If Obama were at Arlington on Monday they would be posting threads that he shouldn't be allowed there.

If Obama were at Arlington on Monday they would be posting threads that he shouldn't be allowed there.

His presence would be seen as interfering with the little man trying to visit national monument. I can't believe how low these people stoop -- disrespecting teh war dead to strike out at Obama.

:evil:

It's amazing watching people who exist in their own little world isolated from reality.

Yep

Crusader Frank said:

Abe Lincoln was the Republican who freed the slaves, right? Didn't the Democrat controlled southern states secede from the Union rather than give up their slaves?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/milit...emony-and-presidential-visit.html#post2351524

After all the terrible things they say about Obama, the conservatives try to take credit for ending slavery. The conservatives abandoned the Democratic party and swelled the ranks of the Republican party because the conservatives hated black people. Then they have the gall and the nerve to suggest they ended slavery.

And these dishonest people want to run the country. Where? Further into the ground? They must want to "finish the job" they started under Reagan.

Crusader Frank said:

Abe Lincoln was the Republican who freed the slaves, right? Didn't the Democrat controlled southern states secede from the Union rather than give up their slaves?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/milit...emony-and-presidential-visit.html#post2351524

After all the terrible things they say about Obama, the conservatives try to take credit for ending slavery. The conservatives abandoned the Democratic party and swelled the ranks of the Republican party because the conservatives hated black people. Then they have the gall and the nerve to suggest they ended slavery.

And these dishonest people want to run the country. Where? Further into the ground? They must want to "finish the job" they started under Reagan.

The GOP ended up recruiting all the old time Democrat party racists. Some in the GOP today would advocate shooting Lincoln, just as they advocate shooting Obama http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/118759-waiting-for-someone-to-blow-obamas-head-off.html. After all, Lincoln did far more to challenge Americans than Obama ever will.

Forum List

Back