Right Wingers are a "fascinating" bunch

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Well, sometimes the term "fascinating" is a euphemism for "confused", and here's why:

1. For the last 20plus years I've heard republicans often state that the GOP must adopt a "bigger-tent" approach, to include the ever-growing non-white constituency of voters......

....and indeed the above would be a wise strategy....BUT what do they do instead?

....they alienate, Latinos, Hispanics, Blacks, the GLTB communities, pro-choice women, etc.

2. We have also heard after the last 2 presidential election cycles that right wingers' post-mortem analyses were that the GOP candidates (McCain and Romney) were just NOT conservative enough........So, what do they do?

.......they back up the most "left-leaning" candidate among the 17 or so GOP candidates ......our beloved Trump.

Go figure....I'm indeed "fascinated."

Dear God I fucking hate liberals. They lie about everything. they are hypocrites about everything.

We are in real trouble, and I blame it all on the mindless arrogant ignorant sheep like the op who actually think democrats give a rat shit about the poor and minorities.

No matter how many times we present the facts, they display utter bullshit posts like this one.

Do not count on republicans, except for perhaps the very few that value our sovereignty and want to uphold our laws that make us a nation, and see right through the traitors who sacrifice everything we are along with our safety for political gain.

Those republicans are relegated by the media as mouth breathing flat earthers. The moronic sheep just lap it up.

There is no reason at all to treat any of these morons like the OP with respect. They are that lost. They are that stupid. The worst part is them thinking they are so smart by having such a gullible fucked up disposition.

The country is done folks.

meh

Non-right wingers have been crushed in the last 2 elections.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

By who? The loser republicans who are as interested in ripping power from we the people as any pathetic mealy mouth communist democrat?

No, it is over. Perhaps 5% of the republicans in office represent what the majority of the WE THE PEOPLE want.

Maybe 5%.

The country is done folks.

Thank you for the non-response, response.....and don't forget to hide under your bed every night, in your stars-n-stripes pajamas.

Giggle away loser. Keep on thinking (snicker thinking on your part is gone) the democrats care so much, while they are using you and ignorant morons like you as the dumb mindless pawns you are.

Keep on thinking your communist leaders actually care about the poor. Keep on clinging to the robin hood fairy tale.

You are a miserable loser. A robot. You are nothing.

Like I said. Giggle away you fucking hyena.

Your own party has called you all morons.

left wingers are nothing more but a bunch of brainwashed SHEEP. who only care about their opinions and views are some of the most INTOLERANT people in this country. As far as they're concerned: the rest of their fellow country men and women can go to hell, because their PARTY Masters tells them so .

Speaking of confused Democrats love to talk about how inclusive the Democratic Party is yet what is running for President on their side five white people.

True......if we discount history....

Which party had the FIRST female vice presidential candidate?
Which party helped elect a half-black president.....twice?

Well, sometimes the term "fascinating" is a euphemism for "confused", and here's why:

1. For the last 20plus years I've heard republicans often state that the GOP must adopt a "bigger-tent" approach, to include the ever-growing non-white constituency of voters......

....and indeed the above would be a wise strategy....BUT what do they do instead?

....they alienate, Latinos, Hispanics, Blacks, the GLTB communities, pro-choice women, etc.

2. We have also heard after the last 2 presidential election cycles that right wingers' post-mortem analyses were that the GOP candidates (McCain and Romney) were just NOT conservative enough........So, what do they do?

.......they back up the most "left-leaning" candidate among the 17 or so GOP candidates ......our beloved Trump.

Go figure....I'm indeed "fascinated."

You believe the media so you are the one being played for as the fool. They control the peoples influence.
Illegals are a big problem.
Repubs are doing a temporary fix until they can pass real school reforms to help get Black Children out of the poor performing Ghetto Schools with vouchers that are working. But the left believe the news that they are not working when they are.

left wingers are nothing more but a bunch of brainwashed SHEEP. who only care about their opinions and views are some of the most INTOLERANT people in this country. As far as they're concerned: the rest of their fellow country men and women can go to hell, because their PARTY Masters tells them so .

Yet another NON-response, response.....Maybe right wingers are confused about being confused.

Dear God I fucking hate liberals. They lie about everything. they are hypocrites about everything.

:iagree:

on top of what you said, they hate America and what our founding fathers fought and died for to give US freedom and liberty from what present day liberscum want taken from US and destroyed, a good example is what their hate filled leaders are doing to US, one example is that libermoron muslime mulatto O'Husseinbama, every day he schemes another way to fuck US American citizens and give rights to the fucking illegal aliens. :up: .

OK, that someone can go around sticking smilie faces on peoples postings and their names aren't shown so that the person can address them about it, is pretty low brow and sneaky and doesn't show well for the board in my opinion . Everyone need to recognize this is going on

OK, that someone can go around sticking smilie faces on peoples postings and their names aren't shown so that the person can address them about it, is pretty low brow, sneaky. Everyone need to recognize this is going on

the word list is next to the smiley faces, green checkmark, and thumbs up.

click on it to see who gave your post what.

Speaking of confused Democrats love to talk about how inclusive the Democratic Party is yet what is running for President on their side five white people.

Wow one of each in how many years?

YAWN

too bad that whole "first" this or that was more important to you Progressives than the needs and welfare of this country

OK, that someone can go around sticking smilie faces on peoples postings and their names aren't shown so that the person can address them about it, is pretty low brow, sneaky. Everyone need to recognize this is going on

the word list is next to the smiley faces, green checkmark, and thumbs up.

click on it to see who gave your post what.

I know that, but that smily faced posted on my post above isn't showing up there. and it isn't the first time. it happens a lot. Just take notice of it everyone. I know who one of the people are who is doing it. but I've noticed there is more than one

Forum List

Back