Right wing Christian "values"

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
Christian TV Star ‘Had Two Accounts On Infidelity Site Ashley Madison’

Now, I'm not going to tar all people within a group because of one person. However...

"Documents leaked from infidelity site Ashley Madison appear to show that a prominent right-wing Christian reality TV star had not one but two paid accounts on the site.

Conservative reality TV star Josh Duggar - star of 19 Kids and Counting - was also executive director of Family Research Council, a group which sought to ‘to champion marriage and family as the foundation of civilization, the seedbed of virtue, and the wellspring of society’."

My point here is that many people come out with their Christian values of a conservative nature, claiming they're righteous and that their religious freedoms must come ahead of freedoms of other people. For example those who give marriage licenses with some people refusing based on religious grounds.

However it often appears that these values are more convenience than anything else. That someone will shout to the rooftops that Human Rights and the Bill of Rights are sacred when talking about, say, the Second Amendment, but then when it comes to the 14th Amendment equality of the law they don't care.
They'll be "pro-life" but not pro-life for Iraqis (unless it happens to be that the argument is that Bush deposed Saddam because he was killing Iraqi children) , criminals, animals or whoever else they think should die.

Now, I'm not going to tar all people within a group because of one person. However...

"Documents leaked from infidelity site Ashley Madison appear to show that a prominent right-wing Christian reality TV star had not one but two paid accounts on the site.

Conservative reality TV star Josh Duggar - star of 19 Kids and Counting - was also executive director of Family Research Council, a group which sought to ‘to champion marriage and family as the foundation of civilization, the seedbed of virtue, and the wellspring of society’."

My point here is that many people come out with their Christian values of a conservative nature, claiming they're righteous and that their religious freedoms must come ahead of freedoms of other people. For example those who give marriage licenses with some people refusing based on religious grounds.

However it often appears that these values are more convenience than anything else. That someone will shout to the rooftops that Human Rights and the Bill of Rights are sacred when talking about, say, the Second Amendment, but then when it comes to the 14th Amendment equality of the law they don't care.
They'll be "pro-life" but not pro-life for Iraqis (unless it happens to be that the argument is that Bush deposed Saddam because he was killing Iraqi children) , criminals, animals or whoever else they think should die.

Yo, you are putting them together without knowing it, use your brain! The lady who does not believe in gay marriage has nothing to do with the two you mention? And you inserting the word Conservative Nature? I guess it`s better than believing in the Devil as the Left Leaning People do!

"GTP"
1346383155_god-devil.jpg

Clearly we need more threads on this EXACT SAME Subject

Well we seem to get tons of posts

Yo, you are putting them together without knowing it, use your brain! The lady who does not believe in gay marriage has nothing to do with the two you mention? And you inserting the word Conservative Nature? I guess it`s better than believing in the Devil as the Left Leaning People do!

"GTP"
View attachment 47902

My point is that many people (including those on the left) will say whatever in order to get their own way. They'll say one thing and do another. They'll be in favor of something then be against it the next topic that comes up.

I'm not saying ALL right wing conservatives are like that, but I am saying that this guy, and others, are.

Forum List

Back