Right to Work: The Battle for the Soul of America

Last edited:
According to estimates from the Census Bureau, in 2011 Ohio’s poverty rate was 15.1 percent and Michigan’s poverty rate was 15 percent. At 12.6 percent, Pennsylvania had the lowest poverty rate of any of Ohio’s forced-unionism neighbors.

Workplace freedom states Virginia, Utah, Wyoming, Iowa, Nebraska, and North Dakota all had lower poverty rates than Ohio or any of Ohio’s neighboring forced-unionism states.

Additionally, workplace freedom states Oklahoma, Kansas, South Dakota, and Florida had lower poverty rates than both Ohio and Michigan. Poverty rates in Nevada, Alabama, and North Carolina were higher, but within 0.5 percent of Ohio’s.

Only Louisiana, South Carolina, Arkansas, and Georgia had higher poverty rates than West Virginia, another forced-unionism state neighboring Ohio.

Goddammit, I can't take this bullshit. Hell, MOVE TO Nebraska, Kansas, North Dakota, South Dakota, Alabama, Nevada, North Carolina, or Oklahoma. Then tell me what you think about those sad fuckin' states. If it weren't for federal dollars supporting them, they would dry up and blow away. Don't EVEN try and say how great union busting has worked out for those sad fuckers.

Again, employment is lower and wages are higher in right to work states--and not one leftist has shown anything to disprove this fact. Except of course calling me ignorant and saying it isn't true.

AGAIN, I have some experience with this. Your statement is pure bullshit.

According to estimates from the Census Bureau, in 2011 Ohio’s poverty rate was 15.1 percent and Michigan’s poverty rate was 15 percent. At 12.6 percent, Pennsylvania had the lowest poverty rate of any of Ohio’s forced-unionism neighbors.

Workplace freedom states Virginia, Utah, Wyoming, Iowa, Nebraska, and North Dakota all had lower poverty rates than Ohio or any of Ohio’s neighboring forced-unionism states.

Additionally, workplace freedom states Oklahoma, Kansas, South Dakota, and Florida had lower poverty rates than both Ohio and Michigan. Poverty rates in Nevada, Alabama, and North Carolina were higher, but within 0.5 percent of Ohio’s.

Only Louisiana, South Carolina, Arkansas, and Georgia had higher poverty rates than West Virginia, another forced-unionism state neighboring Ohio.

Goddammit, I can't take this bullshit. Hell, MOVE TO Nebraska, Kansas, North Dakota, South Dakota, Alabama, Nevada, North Carolina, or Oklahoma. Then tell me what you think about those sad fuckin' states. If it weren't for federal dollars supporting them, they would dry up and blow away. Don't EVEN try and say how great union busting has worked out for those sad fuckers.

Thanks for the offer, but no, workers in non-RTW states should not be forced to move to have the option of choosing.

Here in Ohio, we are making plans for RTW ourselves!

Keep it rolling!

Born and raised, and doing just fine. Perhaps, and this is a big perhaps, it is you that lack perspective. I'm arguing economics, you have resentment and hatred.

Forum List

Back