Rick Scott only has himself to blame

It's a shame the Democratic Governor of Florida over the last several years didn't make sure the voting process in each county was up to task... I mean it isn't like just 2 years ago there was a major election where the voting process was questioned?

Wait... Rick Scott isn't a Democrat???
Oh Lordy, Lordy!

for his screw up. He appointed the SOS, and yet he is not suing him. Florida has each county make their own ballots, and that has caused the screw ups. He could of done something about it, but no , he didn't.

In Mi we have a state ballot with just different mileages on the different counties.

A recount would only harm Scott and he deserves it.

I suspect Broward County and Palm Beach County (who he is suing) has had high turnout and couldn't turn in their votes in time.

Mileages?

You are too funny, and stupid!

So, your 'state' ballot has every mayor, sheriff, county clerk, etc of every county in the state on it?

Must take forever to fill out

Of course not, those are separate, but what states have the major races different?

Each Congressional race requires a customization of the ballot. you know how many Representatives get elected in FL?

When I lived in FL, I bought a house in one Congressional district and after the next reapportionment, I was in another district, and never moved an inch. The district boundaries moved about a 1/4 mile.

Forum List

Back