Rick Perry says he can create 2.5 million jobs

R

rdean

Asked by host Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday to explain why his new economic plan only promises the creation of 2.5 million jobs -- not as ambitious a number as many economic experts would like -- Perry said that any increase in job creation is a good one.

"I think it's amazing that people, when we've lost 2.5 million jobs in this country and there is another state that is juxtapositioned to that that created a million jobs, and for people to go 'Well, that's not enough,' he said. "Let me tell you, any jobs at this particular point in time helps."

The Texas governor, who has made the elimination of federal subsidies for the energy industry a key part of his energy plan, was also pressed to explain a letter he wrote to the Department of Energy in 2008 requesting government assistance for a nuclear power facility in his home state.

First Read - Under fire for number of jobs he promises, Perry defends plan

2.4 million jobs lost due to China from 2001-2008

The US added 10 million jobs when Jimmy Carter was president. That was according to Chris Wallace. When Wallace said that, the look on Perry's face was "priceless".

It's not Perry's job to provide me a job.

So the premise from the start is a non-issue. If he is prez, or Romney, or Obama or Cain........it's not their job. Not the gov'ts job to find me work.

It's my job. And I can, and have, done it without gov't.

Unfortunately, there are morons who think the gov't IS the answer, is the provider.

Romney said it best about Perrys job creation skills

He's a guy who was dealt four aces and then brags about what a great poker player he is

...90,000,000 jobs. The more dough ya give the more people Rick can give your dough too!

"GOVERNMENT CANNOT CREATE WEALTH, THEY CAN ONLY REDISTRIBUTE WEALTH."

...90,000,000 jobs. The more dough ya give the more people Rick can give your dough too!

"GOVERNMENT CANNOT CREATE WEALTH, THEY CAN ONLY REDISTRIBUTE WEALTH."

Military strategists know that "divide and conquer" works. That's why "every man for himself" is a failed policy. And it will ALWAYS be a failed policy. Try to figure out why. What do the two have in common?

The US added 10 million jobs when Jimmy Carter was president. That was according to Chris Wallace. When Wallace said that, the look on Perry's face was "priceless".

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
528.gif

I wonder if....

.....would have made him shit-his-pants?!!!

532.gif

So Perry wants to create 2.5 million minimum wage jobs, then invite another 5 million illegal immigrants into the country who are looking for free college, all while Americans remain out of work and unable to go to college.

Forum List

Back