Richard Sherman's Playoff Stats / Kam Chancellor's Enforcement

BluePhantom

Educator (of liberals)
Nov 11, 2011
Portland, OR / Salem, OR
I did some research today just for the heck of it and discovered that if you combine the playoff games from 2013 and 2014 that New Orleans, San Francisco, Denver, and Carolina have combined for 3 receptions for 26 yards, 0 TDs, and 1 int when throwing at Richard Sherman. Considering that two of those teams (Denver and New Orleans) were offensive powerhouses, that's just sick.

Question: Can anyone find a way to beat Richard Sherman in the playoffs and if so, who?

I heard a radio interview with Coach Carroll several weeks ago and he was talking about how they use Kam Chancellor. He said they have certain packages designed for Chancellor to "establish his presence". The gist is that Chancellor is expected to intimidate and send a message to the offense. He said they use the package early in games to set a tone, but also sometimes when an offense is having success doing something they will use it to "advise them to stop". :lol: He did make clear that Chancellor is expected to play legal and the intent is not to injure but to establish a physical presence and let the offense know that if they continue doing what they are doing that there will be consequences.

Here's a great link to a video of Chancellor's biggest hits.

Kam Chancellor Top 15 Hits - Field Gulls

Question: would you rather go over the middle against Chancellor when he is "establishing his presence" or slam your hand in a car door? ;)

Kam Bam Bam Chancellor is a straight up hit man.

The best description I have heard about Kam is that "he comes from a dark place. He doesn't just hit you he destroys your soul. After he hits you and your soul is drifting toward the light he grabs it by the heel and drags it back into your body so he can punish you some more". Kam was sent by God to punish people for their sins

Forum List

Back