Rhode Island to pay DACA renewal fees for every Dreamer in state

Those Daca young adults are not at fault. When my parents moved, they made me move with them, which I didn't want to leave my friends, but they made me. Give them amnesty and make them citizens. Then no more illegals aliens.

Those Daca young adults are not at fault. When my parents moved, they made me move with them, which I didn't want to leave my friends, but they made me. Give them amnesty and make them citizens. Then no more illegals aliens.
So you expect to give incentive and then cross your fingers? Sounds like the same failed policy we have had for 4 decades.

So you expect to give incentive and then cross your fingers? Sounds like the same failed policy we have had for 4 decades.

No incentive, give them citizenship. Let them alone to get jobs, and pay taxes. Reagan gave us M13 gangs, which by the way are mainly US citizens now.

It doesnt matter if its their fault or not.
Why didnt the ones under 31that arent kids already try to become a citizen? Fuck illegals.
65K illegals graduate from public schools every year. End that too.

Last edited:

No incentive, give them citizenship. Let them alone to get jobs, and pay taxes. Reagan gave us M13 gangs, which by the way are mainly US citizens now.
Amnesty IS incentive..smh
Nice irrelevant info...

Then they can move back with their folks and apply....you know, like everyone else has to do that's NOT a wetback????

Forum List

Back