Rgr

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
I posted at another site that Ruger was going to rock after the earnings release since everyone is buying firearms like crazy since the Obama Regime is trying to end the Second Amendment. Basically a 10% unrealized gain in two weeks plus a 4% dividend. That is better than current CDs at 0.01%. But with Obama ya never know, so always be ready to take profits. Watch Smith & Wesson for next quarter's action. If they beat "estimates," rest assured Ruger will beat also.

Last edited:
SNOUTER OMG HOW ARE YOU???? I miss you at DA so I posted a thread saying I am still alive, great to have you here!

Valuation
Company name Price Change Chg % d | m | y Mkt Cap
RGR Sturm, Ruger & Co... 56.35 -0.02 -0.04% 1.09B
SWHC Smith & Wesson Ho... 12.46 +0.19 1.55% 801.14M

The phony "cummin fer yer gunz" meme spread by the arms manufacturers has been a real financial bonanza for them. Rubes are lining up to buy from them.

I know a guy who never owned a gun in his life who got all sweaty panicked over Obama coming for his guns. So he had to go out and buy as many as he could before Obama comes for them...:cuckoo:

Cummin Fer Yer Gunz. One of the greatest marketing ploys of all time!

The Wall STreet manipulators are trying to bring RGR down with their recent comments that demand has peaked. They are butthurt that many people made 10% in a few weeks NOT listening to them. But they do have power over the market with their hedge fund scumbag buddies, so it is going down. My current limit buy is a few bucks lower though! The Wall Street manipulators don't realize many firearms customers like firearms and buy more than ONE!

Forum List

Back