RFK jr explaining how his speech was shut down on youtube platform. Ohhhhh, conservatives who believe them. Shame on you.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Shame on conservatives who buy into the shit spewed by the msm. Go ahead, try to find this on youboob.

Go ahead, try and find it.

FOUND THIS ON YOUBOOB...but not what I posted in the original. CANT FIND THAT.

BTW, I was permanently banned 2 years ago from youboob for posting a video showing a doctor's testimony of the effectiveness of Ivermectin on the scamdemic.

Turns out everything was 100%true. I was permanently banned from that silicon valley commie fucking controlled platform and there are actual conservatives siding with THE FUCKING LEFT about this censorship shit propaganda?

WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!

All I know is the scumdog leftist dems embarrassed themselves today.....That is if they are even capable of shame.

Washerwoman-Schultz made me want to puke coat-hangers just lookin' at her.....What a vile creature.

Shame on conservatives who buy into the shit spewed by the msm. Go ahead, try to find this on youboob.

Go ahead, try and find it.

FOUND THIS ON YOUBOOB...but not what I posted in the original. CANT FIND THAT.

BTW, I was permanently banned 2 years ago from youboob for posting a video showing a doctor's testimony of the effectiveness of Ivermectin on the scamdemic.

Turns out everything was 100%true. I was permanently banned from that silicon valley commie fucking controlled platform and there are actual conservatives siding with THE FUCKING LEFT about this censorship shit propaganda?

WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!

Maybe your content sucks. Maybe people aren't as into you as much as you thought they would be. :dunno:

The Inner+00bz are fickle. Better get a helmet.

Forum List

Back