Review of USMB I stumbled on. True?

lg325

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2020
Florida's Past
Usmessageboard.com is a moderately popular website with approximately 31K visitors monthly, according to Alexa, which gave it an ordinary traffic rank. Moreover, Us Message Board has yet to grow their social media reach, as itā€™s relatively low at the moment: 18 StumbleUpon views, 2 Google+ votes and 1 LinkedIn share. This siteā€™s reputation is almost good, but it is important to note that its child safety remains unrated by users.

Usmessageboard.com is a moderately popular website with approximately 31K visitors monthly, according to Alexa, which gave it an ordinary traffic rank. Moreover, Us Message Board has yet to grow their social media reach, as itā€™s relatively low at the moment: 18 StumbleUpon views, 2 Google+ votes and 1 LinkedIn share. This siteā€™s reputation is almost good, but it is important to note that its child safety remains unrated by users.
I like the format

Here are some more reviews:

USMessageBoard Reviews - 1.9 Stars

It seems a lot more popular than this revue states. Posters all over the planet post here. Other sites I have visited do not match up well to USMB

A lot of them are just vanity sites and only shill for certain ideologies. Party hacks swamp boards like these and have pretty much made them obsolete. They're mainly useful for their links to news stories you might miss on your own.

How old is this?

https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/usmessageboard.comLots of this shit posted before. Even the org and home of the owners. It's all clickbait

Overview​

USMessageBoard has a rating of 1.91 stars from 105 reviews, indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Reviewers complaining about USMessageBoard most frequently mention right wing problems. USMessageBoard ranks 98th among Forum sites.

The USMB has a great history, a lot of great members, plenty of laughs, a pretty good balance on the nutty world weā€™re living in.

Iā€™m thinking high popularity would likely ruin the Board..

It seems a lot more popular than this revue states. Posters all over the planet post here. Other sites I have visited do not match up well to USMB
It's my message board home for the time being. The only thing that will get me to leave is a totally 'woke' moderating staff who runs off all the interesting people and all that's left are the numbnuts, trolls, idiots and others incapable and uninterested in actually discussing a concept. I fear we are dangerously close to that now, but for the time being. . .

bah ... only woke tech downplaying a free speech site .

Overview​

USMessageBoard has a rating of 1.91 stars from 105 reviews, indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Reviewers complaining about USMessageBoard most frequently mention right wing problems. USMessageBoard ranks 98th among Forum sites.

1713938905132.png

Overview​

I thought I'd leave a nice review but they wanted too much info to suit me.

That said some of the mod's tirades are a bit much when they overtly try to protect a certain ethnicity.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back