Review of Russia Inquiry Grows as F.B.I. Witnesses Are Questioned

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Here's the reason for the Dim impeachment circus: Judgement day for the deep state is coming. The Dims know a tidal wave of convictions and bad publicity will show their complicity in trying to take down a lawfully elected president and is about to destroy their hopes for electoral success.

The review, led by the prosecutor John Durham, has focused on former investigators who are frequent targets of President Trump.

Federal prosecutors reviewing the origins of the Russia investigation have asked witnesses pointed questions about any anti-Trump bias among former F.B.I. officials who are frequent targets of President Trump and about the earliest steps they took in the Russia inquiry, according to former officials and other people familiar with the review.

The prosecutors, led by John H. Durham, the United States attorney in Connecticut, have interviewed about two dozen former and current F.B.I. officials, the people said. Two former senior F.B.I. agents are assisting with the review, the people said.

The number of interviews shows that Mr. Durham’s review is further along than previously known. It has served as a political flash point since Attorney General William P. Barr revealed in the spring that he planned to scrutinize the beginnings of the Russia investigation, which Mr. Trump and his allies have attacked without evidence as a plot by law enforcement and intelligence officials to prevent him from winning the 2016 election.

Closely overseen by Mr. Barr, Mr. Durham and his investigators have sought help from governments in countries that figure into right-wing attacks and unfounded conspiracy theories about the Russia investigation, stirring criticism that they are trying to deliver Mr. Trump a political victory rather than conducting an independent review.

Last edited:
As more and more evidence is unearthed they are finding rampant corruption inside the agencies. The heads of the snakes are all but gone and now the hand maidens are on the chopping blocks and they are singing quite loudly and the tune is very familiar from witness to witness.

The Coup is about to get a rude awakening.... As they are cuffed and perpwalked to jail. Nancy Pelosie, Chuck Shummar, and Adam Schiff are real nervous..

The swamp is screwed!

The question is...How bad will they make it for john Q public when they start getting arrested?

Total scorched earth & burn the country to the ground??? We shall see.

It will be interesting if things go the way they should but the biased media will report all with a polluted view if mentioning it's results at all . We're divided now and I doubt the brotherhood of the USA will return without a period of force .
The left have done damage to our trust and they must realize we will return the favors 10 fold if they ever achieve power . This country cannot and must not exist with only minorities pulling the strings .
The left lives on division not diversity

Last edited:

Forum List

Back