Revealed: Thousands of double jabbed over 50s have died from COVID in the last 4 weeks

Can you explain how the covid shots destroy our immune system? What is the scientific process that occurs to do that...?

Blood panels before and after the shot. I've seen a few. The blood cells are damaged and the eosinophils, basophils, etc are way off. We have the studies from 2010-2011 in which all the test animals died after a wild virus was introduced. That was after they were given the spike protein.

Terrific!

Most un-jabbed folks would rather die, than live in this global totalitarian police state that the transhumanist technocratic oligarchs are constructing. . .

. . . for it will be a place of horror, slavery and misery.

iu
That’s some serious crazy there. Have at it.

Off yourself

That’s some serious crazy there. Have at it.

Off yourself
I will leave it in the Creator's hands.

I have looked at the statistics on the CDC's website, and know the consortium's manipulation of the statistics, their control of medical cabal, and propaganda by pushed by consortium.

To tell the honest truth? I am far more worried about friends and family that have been fooled into getting jabbed.

:(

I have looked at the statistics on the CDC's website, and know the consortium's manipulation of the statistics, their control of medical cabal, and propaganda by pushed by consortium.

To tell the honest truth? I am far more worried about friends and family that have been fooled into getting jabbed.

that they have a count of breakthrough numbers says it all.

me too

The blood cells are damaged and the eosinophils, basophils, etc are way off

whoooo boy.......

:eusa_doh:

ok, so my limited understanding is, these are components of one's immunological system that are being compromised......

one would imagine being more vs. less vulnerable is the end result?

~S~

Ah yes, the honest , batshit crazy, conspiracy peddling nutbags.

Revealed: Thousands of double jabbed over 50s have died from COVID in the last 4 weeks

Connor Parker

Thu, November 11, 2021, 2:05 PM·3 min read

More than 2,500 fully vaccinated over 50s have died from COVID-19 in the past month in England, new data shows.

In a report published by the UK Health Security Agency analysis revealed 2,683 fully vaccinated over 50s have died within 28 days of positive COVID test in the last four weeks.

Don't worry lab rats. The rushed vaccines that are being tested and pushed by espn, Hollywood and cnn types on the public lab rats are really really safe. Not for the dogs they are pissed they are being tested on, but on the public.

Well....

The Joe Rogans are morons. Just ask espn types.
Death rates among the unvaccinated are significantly higher.

Ah yes, the honest , batshit crazy, conspiracy peddling nutbags.
Derogatory slander huh?

How come you never took me up on that offer for a debate on that article I posted?

Is that all you have. . . name calling and slander?

you-disappoint-me-agent-smith.gif

Connor Parker

Thu, November 11, 2021, 2:05 PM·3 min read

More than 2,500 fully vaccinated over 50s have died from COVID-19 in the past month in England, new data shows.

In a report published by the UK Health Security Agency analysis revealed 2,683 fully vaccinated over 50s have died within 28 days of positive COVID test in the last four weeks.

Don't worry lab rats. The rushed vaccines that are being tested and pushed by espn, Hollywood and cnn types on the public lab rats are really really safe. Not for the dogs they are pissed they are being tested on, but on the public.

Well....

The Joe Rogans are morons. Just ask espn types.
It would have been like last winter with tens of thousands dying without the vaccine.

Blood panels before and after the shot. I've seen a few. The blood cells are damaged and the eosinophils, basophils, etc are way off. We have the studies from 2010-2011 in which all the test animals died after a wild virus was introduced. That was after they were given the spike protein.

whoooo boy.......

:eusa_doh:
https://www.google.com/search?q=eosinophils&oq=eosinophils&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
https://www.google.com/search?q=basophils%2C&oq=basophils%2C&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
ok, so my limited understanding is, these are components of one's immunological system that are being compromised......

one would imagine being more vs. less vulnerable is the end result?

Is this what Dr. Ryan Cole is talking about? :dunno:

Derogatory slander huh?

How come you never took me up on that offer for a debate on that article I posted?

Is that all you have. . . name calling and slander?

you-disappoint-me-agent-smith.gif
How do you debate crazy?

How do you talk to people who are talking with a straight face about vaccines as some sort of tracking device used by big bad THEM....when all of us are carrying easily tracked cellphones?

There is no reasoning with you, your process is all kinds of fucked and delirious.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back