Revealed: Thousands of double jabbed over 50s have died from COVID in the last 4 weeks

Well. . . at least now you are actually making statements I can respond to, even if they are filled with fallacies and hyperbole.
How do you debate crazy?
This is, by you, a faulty and subjective perception. You have made this determination a priori, to spare you from any deep analysis of any of the topics I have raised. I could just as easily accuse you of being indoctrinated into the global Covidian Cult. . . and thus, not worth my precious time. And where would that leave us? :dunno:

How do you talk to people who talk about a vaccine as some sort of tracking device by big bad THEM
I have never made the claim that any of these "jabs," are tracking devices. This shows your ignorance, and it also shows that you haven't seriously looked at any of the information I have posted. As far as the, "big bad THEM?" Wow, this statement either shows, that you are really ignorant of the vast institutional investors that are in charge of all the most powerful people that run everything in the West, and own everything & everyone. . . and thus, you think you can just belittle such a concept, or you really do know what is going on, and are using such language to try to gas-light me, and/or the forum.

You should know, folks aren't that dumb buddy.

.when all of us are carrying easily tracked cellphones?

. . . and there is precisely the point. You make assumptions. I would imagine that there is a good portion of this forum that, in fact don't own a fondle slab. I don't. I personally know of several members of this forum that still use a PC to interact with this forum, and I can usually tell who is using a fondle slab, and who uses a PC to interface with the forum. Lots a folks still carry a burner flip-fone for emergencies, but otherwise, still prefer land-lines. I honestly had no idea how many, till my kid got into selling phone plans for a while. Quite frankly, I think you would be surprised. Especially now that folks are beginning to understand the goals and plans of the integrated global technocracy.

I'm sorry you have no clue as to what is going on. I really, honestly am.

For? Unless you are a multi-millionaire, or have several billion in assets? Your fate is the same as those who are fighting for your future.

Revealed: Thousands of double jabbed over 50s have died from COVID in the last 4 weeks

Connor Parker

Thu, November 11, 2021, 2:05 PM·3 min read

More than 2,500 fully vaccinated over 50s have died from COVID-19 in the past month in England, new data shows.

In a report published by the UK Health Security Agency analysis revealed 2,683 fully vaccinated over 50s have died within 28 days of positive COVID test in the last four weeks.

Don't worry lab rats. The rushed vaccines that are being tested and pushed by espn, Hollywood and cnn types on the public lab rats are really really safe. Not for the dogs they are pissed they are being tested on, but on the public.

Well....

The Joe Rogans are morons. Just ask espn types.
An article by a moron, for morons. How many unvaccinated in their age group died? What percentage of their age group are vaccinated? What percentage account for the positive cases?

But these are questions a rational, educated adult would ask. They have no place in a pile of shit thread like this one.

I have never made the claim that any of these "jabs," are tracking devices.
Oh? Well then what are they and what do they have to do with your paranoid dey-tryin'-to-hook-us-into-a-grid tin foil fantasies?

We are talking about vaccine efficacy in this thread what the fuck are you talking about?

Oh? Well then what are they and what do they have to do with your paranoid dey-tryin'-to-hook-us-into-a-grid tin foil fantasies?

We are talking about vaccine efficacy in this thread what the fuck are you talking about?
Never mind.

You are too belligerent to bother with.

,o1 a1-2.jpg

Connor Parker

Thu, November 11, 2021, 2:05 PM·3 min read

More than 2,500 fully vaccinated over 50s have died from COVID-19 in the past month in England, new data shows.

In a report published by the UK Health Security Agency analysis revealed 2,683 fully vaccinated over 50s have died within 28 days of positive COVID test in the last four weeks.

Don't worry lab rats. The rushed vaccines that are being tested and pushed by espn, Hollywood and cnn types on the public lab rats are really really safe. Not for the dogs they are pissed they are being tested on, but on the public.

Well....

The Joe Rogans are morons. Just ask espn types.
You should always read an article before you link to it:

The figures reflect the fact that the vast majority in this age group has had at least two COVID vaccines.

Death rates among the unvaccinated are significantly higher.

WoW Beale - Pretty good art portraying a kinda stoopid message. But kudos!
IMO? Given that is my expertise, I would say it is spot on.

I am so sorry that you are so ill-informed and don't know shit about how our system works.

The Biopharmaceutical Industry Provides 75% Of The FDA's Drug Review Budget. Is This A Problem?​

Forum List

Back