Reuters Poll 3-9-2016: Trump 40.2%, Cruz 23.2%, Rubio 14.5%, Kasich 11.3%

Trump holding steady, but it is Cruz and Kasich who are benefiting from Carson leaving and Rubio faltering. Never the less, Trump looks to dominate Florida, Ohio and Pennsylvania next Tuesday.

Follow the latest Reuters/Ipsos polls on everything from politics and elections, to social issues and current events.

And so, we see, that the GOP faithful are so pissed, they are going to force the GOP to make a decision. While I originally thought that Cruz could catch him, I now doubt it if he gets Florida. How poignant that the GOP establishment has brought it on themselves by being so weak. They had it all within their grasp, and pissed it away by being arrogant.

But don't fret, the Democrats are in trouble too because many will cross over to vote for Trump if he is the GOP nominee. Same-ole-same-ole in Washington DC is going to change, establishment liking it or not!

• Banned
Trump holding steady, but it is Cruz and Kasich who are benefiting from Carson leaving and Rubio faltering. Never the less, Trump looks to dominate Florida, Ohio and Pennsylvania next Tuesday.

Follow the latest Reuters/Ipsos polls on everything from politics and elections, to social issues and current events.

And so, we see, that the GOP faithful are so pissed, they are going to force the GOP to make a decision. While I originally thought that Cruz could catch him, I now doubt it if he gets Florida. How poignant that the GOP establishment has brought it on themselves by being so weak. They had it all within their grasp, and pissed it away by being arrogant.

But don't fret, the Democrats are in trouble too because many will cross over to vote for Trump if he is the GOP nominee. Same-ole-same-ole in Washington DC is going to change, establishment liking it or not!

CcVKpM0WEAAKC-l_1.jpg

Mr. 4th place Rust Belt Rubio needs to pull out and pull out fast if the GOP is to save the nomination for a non-Trump candidate. Rubio should pull out today, put his endorsement on Cruz and hope to God this can pull off an Ohio win for Kasich and a Florida win for Cruz. Otherwise we're looking at four more years of lame duck "we won't work with Trump" Congressional gridlock.. This country can't take that. I don't know if that's been pointed out to Trump's followers or not?

I would think that Congress would be more willing to work with Obama than Trump, given Trump's obnoxious and insulting/bullying persona..

• Banned
Mr.lace Rust Belt Rubio needs to pull out and pull out fast if the GOP is to save the nomination for a non-Trump candidate. Rubio should pull out today, put his endorsement on Cruz and hope to God this can pull off an Ohio win for Kasich and a Florida win for Cruz. Otherwise we're looking at four more years of lame duck "we won't work with Trump" Congressional gridlock.. This country can't take that. I don't know if that's been pointed out to Trump's followers or not?

I would think that Congress would be more willing to work with Obama than Trump, given Trump's obnoxious and insulting/bullying persona..
The Trumpenfuhrer will get things done working with congress

Forum List

Back