Retiring Vermont Dem Sen Pat Leahy angrily lectures Marco Rubio, accuses him of wasting time talking about lead pipes as "Russia might invade Ukraine"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Rubio tried to get unanimous consent to pass a bill to prevent the government from sending out crack pipes, and Pat Leahy objected, saying it would hamper the ability of the government to help treat addiction

Sen. Pat Leahy on Marco Rubio's CRACK Act: "Everybody has a right to speak about anything they want, anybody has a right to make any kind of political point for any group they want. But let's talk about being U.S. senators —a war is about to start in Ukraine in all likelihood.”

Last edited:
Rubio tried to get unanimous consent to pass a bill to prevent the government from sending out crack pipes, and Pat Leahy objected, saying it would hamper the ability of the government to help treat addiction

Sen. Pat Leahy on Marco Rubio's CRACK Act: "Everybody has a right to speak about anything they want, anybody has a right to make any kind of political point for any group they want. But let's talk about being U.S. senators —a war is about to start in Ukraine in all likelihood.”

Your title is a fucking lie, care to try again?

• Banned
Feel free to point to the exact second where Leahy mentioned "lead pipes". I watched both videos and never heard "lead pipes" mentioned once.

he was responding to Rubio, who was talking about lead pipes. he came on directly after Rubio was talking about lead pipes, and literally said: "Senators can talk about whatever they want, but we shouldn't be we wasting time..."...apologies if i misunderstood what he said, but i don't think i did

• Banned
Feel free to point to the exact second where Leahy mentioned "lead pipes". I watched both videos and never heard "lead pipes" mentioned once.

ALL the reporters in DC are wrong and you are right? yeah right! run along, amateur

he was responding to Rubio, who was talking about lead pipes. he came on directly after Rubio was talking about lead pipes, and literally said: "Senators can talk about whatever they want, but we shouldn't be we wasting time..."...apologies if i misunderstood what he said, but i don't think i did

Exactly what did you fail to understand about "lead pipes" not being mentioned once?

Also Rubio explained he wasn't holding up anything, because there were not enough senators on the floor to vote on the CR. Sounds like Leahy should have retired years ago.

Facts matter, words matter, but evidently not to you. Just like that bullshit thread you put out on the TN bill allowing CHL holders to carry where constitutional carriers can't. You just ran with the commie talking points on that, instead of the facts. Carry on liar, I'm not going to bump you lies again.

• Banned
Let the record show he didn't address DC reporters agreeing with me, but instead he ran away

Leaky Leahy 82, fell and broke a hip. That's a death sentence for those of us out here in real world. For these eliltes...they'll keep him alive until he starts to smell...worse.

Forum List

Back