Retired General / American Intelligence Official Says 911 was an Inside Job

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dMnax-G-9o&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Retired General / American Intelligence Official Says 911 was an Inside Job[/ame]

Why are all these 9/11 Conspiracy videos all 5+ minutes long?

I particularly like the ones that show grainy closeup video of planes hitting the WTC, looping for 10 minutes to industrial dance music. They are incredibly informative.

Another one of those " I know it but wasn't involved" confessions? You know where the idiots claim to know all about it but have no actual evidence, proof or smoking gun, were never actually involved, knows no one that was actually involved and has never met anyone that was actually involved, BUT they know it happened?

Another one of those " I know it but wasn't involved" confessions? You know where the idiots claim to know all about it but have no actual evidence, proof or smoking gun, were never actually involved, knows no one that was actually involved and has never met anyone that was actually involved, BUT they know it happened?

just because you never watch the videos shown to you that proves the towers were brought down by explosioves cause you only see what you WANT to see,doesnt mean videos shown to you doesnt have no actual evidence or the smoking gun wasnt shown to you.:cuckoo: btw moron,for your information,people kept quiet for several years over ther involvement in the kennedy assassination as well.E HOWARD HUNT for instance who happend to be a CIA operative,just recently passed away,and his son tape recorded his confession that he was involved in the kennedy assassination.more and more people came forward with information several decades later,loook for the same to happen with 9/11.there has already been more and more evidence that has come forth that proves it was an inside job you just dont want to listen to it or hear it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back