Retailers rejecting customers' cash as more ban paper money

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
“Your cash is not wanted here”, a growing number of retailers and restaurants throughout the US and UK are telling customers. But are reasons being given by companies for the new “cashless” approach — speed, efficiency, and the safety of store employees — valid enough to require something as utterly and downright unAmerican as rejecting cash?
Retailers Rejecting Customers’ Cash As More Ban Paper Money

If you are a Trump hater you are to dumb to see the dangers of this. You morons were warned for years this was coming and the same losers who laughed and said once again oh it's a conspiracy get ot find out just how much of a fknn reality it is uninformed are usually the dumbest idiots around when it comes to being well informed on the real world.

Wait until they CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE MORONS including how much money you can or can not have. and WHENN.

“Your cash is not wanted here”, a growing number of retailers and restaurants throughout the US and UK are telling customers. But are reasons being given by companies for the new “cashless” approach — speed, efficiency, and the safety of store employees — valid enough to require something as utterly and downright unAmerican as rejecting cash?

If you are a Trump hater you are to dumb to see the dangers of this. You morons were warned for years this was coming and the same losers who laughed and said once again oh it's a conspiracy get ot find out just how much of a fknn reality it is uninformed are usually the dumbest idiots around when it comes to being well informed on the real world.

Wait until they CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE MORONS including how much money you can or can not have. and WHENN.

I never use cash except for certain tips.

• Banned

This goes . way beyond our little bank cards, in case many haven't figured it out yet they can shut that card down anytime they feel , anytime they choose.

The new control isn't what we have now. This is what more than half the population doesn't seem to get. yet.

Our fiat money is legal tender for all debts, public and private.

We should be making digital, more efficient.

I can see how it would deter robbers
.....we have a diner near us that only accepts cash -it's inconvenient for me because I hardly ever carry cash--and I'm not a youngster
...isn't it like the digital TV conversion?

GLENN: Nobody is paying attention to what's happening in India. I mean, gold prices in India shot through the roof because they didn't go cashless. They just took everything over a 50-dollar bill. And it almost stopped the country. This week, they just did it. This cashless society is closer than any of us think, and if you think somebody is not going to -- they're going to let a crisis go to waste, you're mistaken.

A Cashless Society Enslaves You to the System

Then don't get a bank card, you nutbag. :dunno:

Peasized brains can't figure out , when a bill goes unpaid " LOCK THE CARD" . didn't pay the bill in full LOCK that card, didn't pay that parking ticket lock that card, didn't pay child support lock the card are u seriously that fkn stupid.....

They can shut down people on welfare in a SECOND the flip of a switch and those ppl can't eat now dumbass . what they fk do you think your bank card is moron., lol

Then don't get a bank card, you nutbag. :dunno:

Peasized brains can't figure out , when a bill goes unpaid " LOCK THE CARD" . didn't pay the bill in full LOCK that card, didn't pay that parking ticket lock that card, didn't pay child support lock the card are u seriously that fkn stupid.....

They can shut down people on welfare in a SECOND the flip of a switch and those ppl can't eat now dumbass . what they fk do you think your bank card is moron., lol

I pay my bills. and I'm not on welfare. I don't know what you're worried about. :dunno:

This goes . way beyond our little bank cards, in case many haven't figured it out yet they can shut that card down anytime they feel , anytime they choose.

The new control isn't what we have now. This is what more than half the population doesn't seem to get. yet.

I can get cash from any of several diverse accounts.

Paperless does not work in cases of natural disasters that take out power grids.

Amazon has cashless stores. NJ and Mass have worked to pass laws forbidding it.

Wait until they CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE MORONS including how much money you can or can not have. and WHEN.

Years ago I got a free meal because a Chinese restaurant closed out its drawer early and wouldn't take my card though displayed in their window. If I go somewhere and they refuse my cash, off hand then, I'd say they are offering it to me for free as the dollar is the basis of our economy, unless they tell you beforehand. In that case, I'll just go somewhere else.

The real reason behind this is more heinous---- while cash cannot be traced, electronic transactions can. They want to eliminate the dollar so that your every move has a digital footprint. Simple as that.

I haven't run into any retailers that don't take cash. Hotels and car rentals and the like refuse cash. But that is not new. Hotels haven't been taking cash at check-in for decades (starting at the better places).

I use cash for most things I do in person. Its easier and you know when to stop. From high end restaurants to all sorts of retail places, I have yet to be refused.

The solution is to patronize businesses that do accept cash. There is plenty of competition in most areas of the U.S.

Europe is pretty much a lost cause at this point.

Wait until they CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE MORONS including how much money you can or can not have. and WHEN.

Years ago I got a free meal because a Chinese restaurant closed out its drawer early and wouldn't take my card though displayed in their window. If I go somewhere and they refuse my cash, off hand then, I'd say they are offering it to me for free as the dollar is the basis of our economy, unless they tell you beforehand. In that case, I'll just go somewhere else.

The real reason behind this is more heinous---- while cash cannot be traced, electronic transactions can. They want to eliminate the dollar so that your every move has a digital footprint. Simple as that.

Some idiots don't get " CONTROL THE MONNEY CO\NTROL THE POPULATION" . it's that simple but pretty complexed for the brain deads who seem to think it's so spectacular.

Forum List

Back