Restoring Love Rally

Packed house at Dallas Stadium :clap2:

07cc649a.jpg

Last edited:

“With all the problems in the world and with politicians giving all those speeches, doesn’t it feel good to do the work?,” Beck said in the speech’s opening. “One million meals have just left the stadium. We’re feeding the hungry in 11 cities.There are churches that can worship again when it rains because we — you –put a roof up.”

Beck went on to praise the audience for serving the poor, elderly and others in great need, claiming that these caring individuals served as a “shelter from the storm” for the downtrodden. The popular commentator also encouraged the audience to make service more than a one-time occurrence.

After addressing service, Beck stressed the importance of history, saying that it “is always alive.”

“History breathes. It doesn’t belong behind glass. It belongs to you,” he proclaimed. “History is where we learn, who we really are, everything we have, everything we enjoy was done by someone else before we were born.”

The nation that allows for such wonderful liberties to be enjoyed was inherited by this generation from those who came before us, he said. Beck went on to say that the current generation cannot be blamed for the mistakes of the past, nor can it be credited for the successes that came before.

The powerful address continued, urging the audience to fight for America’s future.

“We must not become America in name only. We must always strive to be a great country. We don’t have to spend our inheritance,” Beck said. “We can build on it. Invest it. Improve it. Make it bigger and better. That’s your choice. It’s our choice. Our inheritance is America.”

The popular radio and television host had a challenge for those watching: Rather than taking a back seat, he pushed everyone to “act,” “commit” and “shape the future.” The end goal? The make the nation better than it is today.

“I think there are two kinds of Americans,” he continued. “Those who like to be pushed and those who push themselves. Those who see our problems and refuse to see our blessings, and those who see our problems as our blessings.”

He asked the audience to consider which camp they fall into – the one that likes to be pushed or the one that is consistently pushing itself forward.

Beck then went on to discuss past movements and the generations that fought for racial justice. He praised Martin Luther King and his “dream” and said that the civil rights leader “did not wait for the arc of history to bend towards justice.”

“He and millions like him pushed…they pushed and they pushed uphill.

They pushed and they were pushed back by water cannons. They pushed and they were pushed back by billy clubs and tear gas.

They pushed and they were pushed back on the bridge at Selma. They pushed and they were pushed off the bus in Montgomery.

They pushed and they were pushed into jail. They pushed and some gave their lives…but they never stopped pushing. And in the end…

They bent history towards justice. That was their inheritance to us.”

Beck went on to further stress the importance of history, telling the crowd that it “isn’t about a bunch of dead guys staring at us sternly from the textbooks and the paintings.” Instead, he said everyone is building history with all of the choices we make.

The importance of the decision to act compassionately – to restore love – was at the center of much of his speech. From feeding the poor to helping someone who is hurting, Beck said that Americans are “builders” and “helpers.” The government, he contended, shouldn’t be in the business of stopping people from serving those in need.

“We will have a great country again. And a great legacy for our children!

We will not give up. We will not give up our inheritance. We will not give up the right to feed the hungry…the right to care for the sick…the right to run a bake sale!

We will not give someone else…the work of our hearts…the work that we must do. We will do it…because we are already doing it.

I will not let go. I will not sit down. I will not comply. I will not comply. Because I know…I know this: America is not done.”

Beck told the audience to remember that history is a “guide” and “not a guarantee.” He spoke about a “new birth of freedom” and stressed the importance for all Americans to be a part of the process.

Glenn Beck Delivers ‘Restoring Love’ Keynote Address About Serving, Restoring | TheBlaze.com

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to be kidding. You think going to a "rally" is going to make it possible for you all to "restore the love"?

If you do not know what love is by now...you never will. You have been reading all about it since you were children in your bibles.... In what you believe are GODS WORDS no less and now all of a sudden that psycho Beck is gonna splain it to you?

I wouldn't let that mental basket case "explain" to me what time it was.

Is this the kind of group brain washing you Mormans are all about?

It is really too bad that you guys are so mind fucked that you cannot see how bogus an idea this is.

Love is something you learn by yourself. If you don't have or know love by the time you are 5 years old or earlier then there is something seriously wrong with you. Clinically it is called being a sociopath. The lack of empathy(love) for others. Technically a human being learns empathy at around 1 1/2 - 2 years old. Guess what? If you didn't learn it then you NEVER will. That is because you have been faking it the whole time since then and developed a personality that has been fooling those around you so you can get by. You cannot "undo" that much learned behavior.

Example: Ted Bundy was brought up in a good home but never learned empathy. He was popular and a good student and a good republican so on and so forth. Now I'm not suggesting that your lack of empathy is as strong as Bundy's because everyones developement is unique. But it is clear that from your desire to "restore" love you never knew love in the first place and do not understand that you never will.

Let me explain to you why Glenn Beck is a sociopath and why he is the last person/personality you should go to to "restore" love.

Glenn Beck tried to kill himself before he left my state. He failed. Someone that hates themself so much and hates thier environment so much and hates thier family so much that they would seriously attempt to kill themself lacks empathy for themself..thier environment and thier family. Glenn Beck is psycologically damaged. You couldn't find a worse candidate to teach love if you tried.

There's money in it.......:eusa_whistle:

Beck is a master at leading the rats to worship at his feet, give him all their money, and obey every word of propaganda he tells them. What a bunch of idiots the radical right are.

Forum List

Back