Residents stunned after entire police department abruptly resigns in North Carolina town

My parents did. Probably because they saw an opportunity to help displace whites in South Florida (Miami is a minority majority city) in the short term and America in the long term. 😁
You said you had guns held at you head in Jamaica so clearly you moved. You lived there so why lie about it. Maybe your parents did also. Oh we all know your parents only thought about how to get the hell out of there. So much for making Jamaica great lets GTFO for the USA!!!!!!

You said you had guns held at you head in Jamaica so clearly you moved. You lived there so why lie about it. Maybe your parents did also. Oh we all know your parents only thought about how to get the hell out of there. So much for making Jamaica great lets GTFO for the USA!!!!!!
You do understand that people can have duel citizenship right? My parents do as does my daughter who was born down there. I still own my grandfather's property down in Bog Walk and my father and his siblings own my great grandfather's property, the two properties beside it that used to belong to his sisters, and the corner store my great grandfather and great grandmother used to own and run. When I read younger I used to spend almost as much time down in Jamaica as I did in Miami. My grandparents still lived down there back then and my parents would send us down for summer and winter break.

'Justine Jones' is the city manager. She's black, you can see where this is going.

And I don't know if anyone mentioned this.......but the guy they worked under before this woman, the previous city manager? He was a black guy....so no, this isn't a racist issue...

But if you’re able to hang in there for 18 — 18! — paragraphs, CNNLOL drops this fairly important piece of context on you…

Others in the community say they believe there is not a racial component to the situation due to the fact the previous town manager was a Black man. [emphasis added]
Wait.

Whuh?

Hundreds of words devoted to smearing an entire police force as racist, as so racist they would rather be unemployed than work for a black person… And only after 18 — 18! — paragraphs do these lying pigs come across with the truth: that these same people had no problem working under a black town manager before.

This is what happens to a far-left propaganda outlet when they feel it all slipping away, when it knows its ability to sway public opinion is vanishing: they get this desperate, this outrageous, this audacious in their lies.

😄

You dipshit. Have you cuck whites ever been in violent situations before? The cops are who get called after shit goes down (and most of the time not even then). They are a reactionary force, not a crime prevention force you dumb fucks. Good job telling us all you don't actually know shit.
The visible presence of cops depresses criminal activity. Many jurisdictions park out of service cop cars on streets to deter traffic violations, at least one study I remember from college showed that even a life size photo of a cop car resulted in fewer traffic violations.

You should be upset. You should be upset that your compatriot cuck whites in this thread are offering up retreat as a solution to you clowns getting bullied off the playground. 😄 I don't care about the story, I came here to point and laugh when I saw that shit. Do your friends even know they're missing their balls?
Nobody's putting up with black bullshit. If you want to be the animals you are, we're just gonna let you kill yourselves off. Nobody's gonna care anymore

Nobody's putting up with black bullshit. If you want to be the animals you are, we're just gonna let you kill yourselves off. Nobody's gonna care anymore
You pussy, stop cosplaying. The entire world, including incredibly white countries like Sweden and Australia marched for George Floyd during the summer of protests. No one likes you racist cucks. Even Nascar and the Country Music Awards called Confederate culture a shit culture. 😄

You pussy, stop cosplaying. The entire world, including incredibly white countries like Sweden and Australia marched for George Floyd during the summer of protests. No one likes you racist cucks. Even Nascar and the Country Music Awards called Confederate culture a shit culture. 😄
People have better options than babysitting jungle rats. You're on your own

If all the bitch whites quit, it will be men and women like me. 😁
Mass resignations are a sign of institutional schisms. In this case, one can clearly see that the skin color of the newly elected city manager was all it took. It's addition by subtraction in the case of the officers. Have fun at the next Klan rally boys.

Forum List

Back