Required documents

Angelhair

Aug 22, 2009
These are the documents that would allow a police officer to presume someone is in this country legally:

• A valid Arizona driver's license

• A valid non-operating identification card

• A valid tribal enrollment card or other form of tribal identification

• Any other federal, state or local government-issued identification, but only if obtaining it requires the holder first prove legal presence.

Required documents

I Ollie:

Seems simple enough, I fail to see any problem.

Oh? There are BIG problems for a lot of people in Arizona right now!

1. Everyone 'hiring' Illegal Aliens to increase their bottom line must figure out how to manage with more expensive American workers.

2. Illegal Aliens will now flood into neighboring states where nobody is enforcing immigration/employment laws.

3. Everyone from the local sheriff to the state police will be calling on federal authorities to pick up their goddamned Illegal Aliens for deportation.

4. This is mud in the face of every so-called federal law enforcement officer now looking the other way and allowing 20 MILLION goddamned Illegal Aliens to run around loose EVERYWHERE.

5. Eventually We The Sheeple will realize that Obama is supposed to be 'enforcing' the provisions of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (Wiki)!

Arizona should bring suit against the Federal Govt for refusing to ENFORCE the perfectly good Immigration/Employment Laws already on the books ...

GL,

Terral

As far as I know, it's still perfectly legal to walk about, out in your town, without carrying any form of identification.

If I were a citizen of the United States, performing this perfectly legal activity with no ID, I'd sue the fricking pants off of the state government if they put me in jail for it simply because I "looked" illegal.

I Ollie:

1. Everyone 'hiring' Illegal Aliens to increase their bottom line must figure out how to manage with more expensive American workers.

2. Illegal Aliens will now flood into neighboring states where nobody is enforcing immigration/employment laws.

3. Everyone from the local sheriff to the state police will be calling on federal authorities to pick up their goddamned Illegal Aliens for deportation.

4. This is mud in the face of every so-called federal law enforcement officer now looking the other way and allowing 20 MILLION goddamned Illegal Aliens to run around loose EVERYWHERE.

5. Eventually We The Sheeple will realize that Obama is supposed to be 'enforcing' the provisions of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (Wiki)!

Arizona should bring suit against the Federal Govt for refusing to ENFORCE the perfectly good Immigration/Employment Laws already on the books ...

GL,

Terral

Well, we gots to start somewhere. :lol:

I Ollie:

GL,

Terral

Well, we gots to start somewhere. :lol:

And this is a good little start. Not enough but a start.

The only thing to fear is fear itself.......now who said that??????? Except of course the big bad wolf - ARIZONA!

Forum List

Back