Republicans Reveal Their New Two Point Health Care Program

The really beautiful part is that my tax dollars will no longer go toward paying for your health insurance because you are too lazy to pay for your own needs yourself.

1) Don't Get Sick

2) If You Do Get Sick...Die Quickly!

It's smart to not get sick... however, who in the hell dies after getting sick? 99% of "sickness" is not lethal and goes away by itself.

Anyway, this sounds like completely predictable regressive rhetorical propaganda. No one is proposing that plan, no one. What they might be saying though is that you should contribute to taking care of yourself just a bit. A horror show for a completely incompetent loser such as yourself, I am sure.

The really beautiful part is that my tax dollars will no longer go toward paying for your health insurance because you are too lazy to pay for your own needs yourself.
Somebody's going to be paying for Trump's massive government intrusions into the market. Who do you think that will be? (not Trump btw since he's never paid taxes)

Somebody's going to be paying for Trump's massive government intrusions into the market. Who do you think that will be? (not Trump btw since he's never paid taxes)
what intrusions do you speak of? it would be easier to discuss this if we had a clue what you were talking about. but, as usual, we dont.

All the people that get their healthcare insurance through their employers, have been subsidized by all of those people that never had health care coverage through their employers for decades now.... your employers and you, have been getting a tax deduction, which is the govt helping to pay for your health insurance through federal tax dollars and state tax dollars that those people without healthcare have had to pay, FOR YOU, silly one!

Their 3rd point would be "3 - save money for your own medical expenses."

It is pure nonsense so far and I am sure Chuck Schumer will filibuster it with all 48 of his DEM Senate constituents.

what intrusions do you speak of? it would be easier to discuss this if we had a clue what you were talking about. but, as usual, we dont.
Massive tariffs and subsidies, and special government deals with companies. Not to mention that he's already said he likes parts of Obamacare and probably won't let 20 million people lose their healthcare.

And all with a pledge of drastically lowering taxes from the places and people that generate the most tax revenue. Should be an exciting 4 years.

Hey numbnuts.....20,000,000 American adults have no health insurance. What do you propose for them. I have a question.......have you ever worked for minimum wage?

Sure, they will. Watch the GOP program that passes; you will cry.

With all the top level government meetings you attend, how do you ever find time to post here? do you not need sleep?

I do not believe any GOP health program will ever pass. They have no compassion for the common man and too many voters recognize that.

two point Republican health care plan:

1) Don't get sick

2) If you do....die quickly

Well, I'm hoping the folks who have had their premiums subsidized by the taxpayer will find a way to pay for their own premiums once the insurance carriers are able to cross state lines with their product and the markets are made more competitive. Obamacare was in self-destruct anyway. Some folks only had one carrier from which to choose coverage from and the rates and deductibles were going up. Your argument is moot because Obamacare was certainly not controlling the markets.

1) Don't Get Sick

2) If You Do Get Sick...Die Quickly!

Campbell
I thought the two point plan is
A. if you like ACA as is, you can keep paying for it and being under it.
Choice one.
B. if you don't, then let's offer the revised version without the mandates.
and taxpayers can opt into that instead.
Choice two.

Then from there, whoever is under either choice works out the terms
and conditions of that policy. So that's why I recommend going through
Party structure for that, so representation and voting on policies like a platform
can be orchestrated. Then set up LLC for states and nationally to handle
the tax-deductible donations, payments or penalties paid in by those members,
similar to a nonprofit corporation that answers to shareholders and company members receiving benefits.

Forum List

Back