Republicans Increasingly Isolated as World Rallies Behind Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad the world didn't rally around Afghanistan when we left the country to be overrun. Ukraine Is Biden's war and the media is desperate to blame the minority party to protect the doddering old fool who is probably hold up in a basement in Delaware as we speak.. Will it work? I doubt it.

As this forum quickly proves, many, if not most, Republicans are behind Donald Trump and his support of Putin. However, the rest of the world, including half of the United States, is firmly behind Ukraine and its defense of its country.

Another left wing red herring. LOL.

GFY. That's how.

No, you can go fuck yourself asshole...

As this forum quickly proves, many, if not most, Republicans are behind Donald Trump and his support of Putin.
Unfortunately, that’s true.

Even if it’s not a majority of conservatives who support Putin, that any American supports Putin at all is reprehensible and wrong.

Clearly the right’s support of Putin is perceived as a way to ‘blame’ and attack President Biden.

Naturally, the initial reaction of the cult and the cult high priests was to go all in on Trump's comments and defend them like they were defending their own mother's honor. As always.

Then they saw the backlash from the world and from much of the GOP base.

So they are now walking it back, trying to wash off the stink of the orange pile of shit.
Some, perhaps – but not all.

LOL.

I noticed he didn't invade anyone under Trump.

I also noticed gas prices were a hell of a lot cheaper.
What was going on for 8 years over there? Why didn't the best deal maker ever stop it? I guess he couldn't. On with the next guy.

How has Trump supported Putin?
He doesn't, but the libs are trying to spin Trumps statements as such. Saying that Putin is smarter than Biden isn't supporting Putin, likewise, I suspect many of the libs would say that Putin was smarter than trump wile Trump was president which also doesn't translate to supporting Putin.

Hopefully Republicans find allies in Russia and China.

Russia and China have much more Freedom then Progressive universities in USA.
Maybe you should pull up stakes & take your chances in one of those countries, Ace.

Ridiculing President Potatohead for being stupid, incompetent and weak does not equate to being pro Putin.

Understanding that Putin is smarter and has more courage (however demented it is) than President Potatohead is not being pro Putin.

Those things are reality. Democrats are reality deniers.

This is just Trump showing what amounts to the only personality trait he has.

Praising putin because he is a like minded narcissistic autocrat who make strums feel powerful, and slamming Biden because Biden mopped the floor with the orange pile of shit.

Nothing more.

As this forum quickly proves, many, if not most, Republicans are behind Donald Trump and his support of Putin. However, the rest of the world, including half of the United States, is firmly behind Ukraine and its defense of its country.

Lord you are a king ka Maya Maya tool

the right supports the country of Ukraine in their defense against a leftist tyrant ! as a matter of fact the right stood beside Ukraine before Russia invaded !

Look at all the Trumpbots who just can't understand why anyone would think they are Pro-Russia. It's okay. They will find some way to get on the correct side of this issue without feeling like hypocrites.
One can be more or less pro-Trump and anti-Russia at the very same time. In fact, Trump is pretty fucking anti-Russia. Good.

There is only one side for all reasonable people. Even you libtard freaks are finally opposed to mother Russia.

GFY. That's how.

So that means you don't actually have an answer, oxygen thief.

One can be more or less pro-Trump and anti-Russia at the very same time. In fact, Trump is pretty fucking anti-Russia. Good.

There is only one side for all reasonable people. Even you libtard freaks are finally opposed to mother Russia.
Exactly when do you think "libtards" were pro-Russia?

Lol. Look another totally bullshit story by the lefties to go with Russian collusion and their fake January 6th insurrection.... it's almost like they have zero ideas to help America and Americans so they just make up lies ..

How has Trump supported Putin?
"Former President Donald Trump on Tuesday called Vladimir Putin a "genius" after the Russian president made moves to take over parts of Ukraine.

"Trump made the remarks during an interview with conservative podcaster Buck Sexton.

"I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, 'This is genius,'" Trump recalled. "Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine -- Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful."

"I said, 'How smart is that?'" the former U.S. president continued. "And he’s gonna go in and be a peacekeeper. That’s the strongest peace force… We could use that on our southern border. That’s the strongest peace force I’ve ever seen. There were more army tanks than I’ve ever seen. They’re gonna keep peace all right. No, but think of it. Here’s a guy who’s very savvy."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back