Republican's could fight impeachment without looking so bad

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Republican's could fight impeachment without looking so bad. They look stupid in trying to say Trump was asking for Biden's to be investigated for the sake of US security.
Why hasn't Trump brought this up in the previous 2 years
The security council had a list of concerns that did not include Biden's
The Republican's should just say "this does not meet the standard of impeachment." Just like the Democrats did for Clinton.
If the Republican's were defending Clinton, they would be arguing that he was working so intently in the oval office he did not notice a young woman doing anything under his desk. She had snuck in and he never noticed her. He finally saw the woman and mistook her for a humidor and stuck his cigar into what he thought was a humidor.

McConnell will keep a tight rein on the Republicans in the Senate. He will not let them act like the Republican shit-flinging monkeys in the House.

The dems want to impeach Trump for investigating corruption and then elect the target of that investigation president....they have got to think that their own voters are the dumbest humans on earth....I would be insulted if I were a dem....

Kevin McCarthy has poor leadership skills. He let the animals run the zoo.

McConnell has been around much longer and he knows how to hold the Senate Republicans by the balls and keep them in line.

Democrats could give up impeachment without looking like incompetent fools.

Not on your life.

Pelosi is all in now...

If the Democrats lose in 2020 they will claim that Trump cheated and demand the election to be voided and they will point to their impeachment attempt...

Just watch and right now people will say I am insane ( yes I am but ) but watch this will come around and Adam Schiff will say " See Trump is cheating " ...

What I am wondering is why the left want taxpayer dollars going to such a corrupt country!

If the Democrats were smart they would have never gone down this road everyone knew how it would end rather they want to admit it or not. The irony is Nancy Pelosi who I am no fan of knew this tried to stop it but the exterme left wouldn't have it.

Fuck how we look!

We're not going to stop until every traitorous piece of filth involved in this coup attempt is hanged by the neck until dead!

How we "look"...pfffffft!
Well, now you look like a rabid moron.

Do you care now?

This is way beyond who looks like what. The Democrats have weaponized the Intelligence agencies and the Constitution to attack the President and private citizens. Their actions are inexcusable and have done great damage to the country.

If the Democrats were smart they would have never gone down this road everyone knew how it would end rather they want to admit it or not. The irony is Nancy Pelosi who I am no fan of knew this tried to stop it but the exterme left wouldn't have it.

If Trump and his goons didn’t ask a favor from a foreign leader to dig dirt against his political rival. He wouldn’t face impeachment..

Republican's could fight impeachment without looking so bad. They look stupid in trying to say Trump was asking for Biden's to be investigated for the sake of US security.
The Republican's should just say "this does not meet the standard of impeachment." Just like the Democrats did for Clinton.
If the Republican's were defending Clinton, they would be arguing that he was working so intently in the oval office he did not notice a young woman doing anything under his desk. She had snuck in and he never noticed her. He finally saw the woman and mistook her for a humidor and stuck his cigar into what he thought was a humidor.
You are an embarrassment to America.. and your party as done

Actually I never felt so bad for these republicans Trump defense at the hearing today. Yelling just trying to make a non sense worthless defense argument.

Forum List

Back