Republicans boo Marine who lost leg in Iraq

R

rdean

eric-alva2-e1376675515143.jpg

Marine War Hero Excoriates A Texas Crowd Who Booed Him Because He Is Gay

Marine Staff Sergeant Eric Alva was the first American to be injured in the Iraq war. He stepped on a landmine and lost his leg. That sort of sacrifice is usually honored by people on the right side of politics, but no more. Now, you have to be the “right kind” of soldier to garner their gratitude for losing a leg in service to America, and gay is a deal killer.

As soon as Eric mentioned he was gay, the crowd broke into boos.

-------------------------------------

USMB Republicans will say, "How do you know they are Republicans?" They ask the same question after "Let him die" at the GOP Presidential Debates. It's who you are. It's what you support. Get over it and be honest.

omg, here we go again

so you went around and checked all their VOTER REGISTRATIONS to see it was Republicans booing huh?

You are a sick pos

some site called, thenewcivilrightsmovement should be called, thenewshitstirringhatesite

Last edited:
rdean must stay up all night searching the web to post his HATE...

now it's some site called, the NEW CIVIL RIGHTS...

don't dare accuse homosexuals of being militants though and hateful

now they are going to use OUR VETS to beat people over the head with....who didn't see this coming

Since when do Libberhoid "turds," like R-derp, give a flying fuck about veterans? Stick to flag-burning and spitting on soldiers, asswipe. That's what people of your ilk do best.

Booed.... "while he testified in support of extending the city’s nondiscrimination law to include sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and veteran status."

This 23-year veteran would boo the cocksucker too.

omg, here we go again

so you went around and checked all their VOTER REGISTRATIONS to see it was Republicans booing huh?

You are a sick pos

some site called, thenewcivilrightsmovement should be called, thenewshitstirringhatesite

Hell the booos could have come from liberals after all they were the ones protesting the war why would they be pro Iraq war now?
They have been known to go to Republican meetings before.

these are what I call, HUMAN SHIELDS...because this kid lost a leg and is a vet you will be brutalized if you speak against what he is demanding..

Just like mother Sheehan, you couldn't speak against her because she lost her son.

progressives don't care WHO THEY USE..they've will use children if necessary...as long as they can beat you over the head with them..

but they are the oh so, tolerant ones

Last edited:
these are what I call, HUMAN SHIELDS...because this kid lost a leg and is a vet you will be brutalized if you speak against what he is demanding..

Just like mother Sheehan, you couldn't speak against her because she lost her son.

progressives don't care WHO THEY USE..they've will use children if necessary...as long as they can beat you over the head with them..

but they are the oh so, tolerant ones

progressive scum are users always have been and it will never change.

I can't say it enough...rdean make's me sick and his HATE he post should be shunned

that's all

I have to admit, I read rdean's threads. I actively search for them and I read them. Like the GLOBE or NATIONAL ENQUIRER of the USMB forum.

I already know what they are going to say. I already know that it's going to be a thread about Republicans killing starving children, or how the national committee is learning to rape and kill union workers in secret at night, or how the Republicans are conspiring to perform chemical castration of all minorities by secretly putting chemicals into drinking water, or how the national chairman of the Republican party has made a deal with evil aliens who want to eat human brains. It's always one of those type of threads.

Would there ever be a thread about how George W. Bush gave more money to stop AIDS in Africa that the last 4 other presidents combined? Something that Bono recognized GWB for? God no. It's NEVER going to be a good thread. Just like I said. The GLOBE or NATIONAL ENQUIRER could learn something from rdean.

What part of they were booing his proposalwas not obvious to you?

who is he to propose anything?
the people have a right to boo anything they don't AGREE WITH..and evidently they didn't agree with him

but this site had to make some big stink over it...that is just trying to stir HATE in my book

When people are fighting for civil rights, who are they fighting? Republicans and Conservatives. Always Republicans and Conservatives.

Forum List

Back