Republicans Block Move to Subpoena Interpreter From Trump-Putin Summit

More facts the cult don’t want exposed.

A White House stenographer says she resigned over the Trump administration's lack of respect for her office after President Trump reduced the roles of the White House position.

Beck Dorey-Stein, who worked as a stenographer for the White House during the second half of the Obama administration, told CNN's New Day on Wednesday that Trump's refusal to allow stenographers in the room for meetings and interviews with some journalists crossed a line.

"I quit because I couldn't be proud of where I worked anymore," Dorey-Stein said. "I felt like President Trump was lying to the American people, and also ... not even trying to tell the truth. He wasn't even going the extra mile to have the stenographers in the room"
Ooo!
A self-hating Liberal Jew doesn’t like Trump.
Knock me over with air.
OMG. Your bigotry is beyond pale. I see you haven’t smartened up yet either after watching this compromised president embarrass himself and the country.

She quit because she saw up close and personal how fat boi is lying to the country and all u can do is use your bigotry. You suck big time.,

Democracy dies in darkness.
Nunes and his merry band of Trump apologists don’t want the American public to know what happened at the secret meeting between the world’s two biggest liars, Putin and The American president.

Just look how badly Trump threw America under the bus in the public presser. It could only be worst in private. America has a right to know how much more Trump betrayed America.
We can no longer count on this president to protect the United States, when he chooses Putin’s word over America’s.

Republicans Block Move To Subpoena Interpreter From Trump-Putin Summit
Nice link you have there.
Republicans Block Move To Subpoena Interpreter From Trump-Putin Summit | HuffPost

HuffPO huh. WOW we all need to take this seriously. LOL

Nunes and his merry band of Trump apologists don’t want the American public to know what happened at the secret meeting between the world’s two biggest liars, Putin and The American president.

Just look how badly Trump threw America under the bus in the public presser. It could only be worst in private. America has a right to know how much more Trump betrayed America.
We can no longer count on this president to protect the United States, when he chooses Putin’s word over America’s.

Idiotic even for Democrats.

A White House stenographer says she resigned over the Trump administration's lack of respect for her office after President Trump reduced the roles of the White House position.

Beck Dorey-Stein, who worked as a stenographer for the White House during the second half of the Obama administration, told CNN's New Day on Wednesday that Trump's refusal to allow stenographers in the room for meetings and interviews with some journalists crossed a line.

"I quit because I couldn't be proud of where I worked anymore," Dorey-Stein said. "I felt like President Trump was lying to the American people, and also ... not even trying to tell the truth. He wasn't even going the extra mile to have the stenographers in the room"

So someone who probably didn't like Trump to start stomached being on the job for about a year and a half and then quit?
She tried to do her job but couldn’t stand his lying any longer, fool,
Obviously you’re fine with him being a pathological liar.

Another Unhinged OP.....with TDS.........

Perhaps the OP thinks Trump should have a DNC operative to record everything he does include doing DNA testing when he takes a dump.

These idiots are UNHINGED.

1pxuw6.jpg

Republicans Block Move To Subpoena Interpreter From Trump-Putin Summit | HuffPost

So this is a false story?
Lmao
DEPLORABLES are sooooo stupid.
There are dozens of sites carrying this story.

So someone who probably didn't like Trump to start stomached being on the job for about a year and a half and then quit?
She tried to do her job but couldn’t stand his lying any longer, fool,
Obviously you’re fine with him being a pathological liar.

You are the one (and the press) trying to make this a ":Trump Bad, unga bunga" story, you fucking hack.

Ooo!
Knock me over with air.
OMG. Your bigotry is beyond pale. I see you haven’t smartened up yet either after watching this compromised president embarrass himself and the country.

She quit because she saw up close and personal how fat boi is lying to the country and all u can do is use your bigotry. You suck big time.,
I’m an observant Jew.
80% of Jews in Germany were completely assimilated and Hitler wanted to exterminate them.
You have today’s liberated Jew who still blames the beards for Hitler and they hate any politician who has a sense of wanting a productive society.
Yeah, let it all hang out.

Lmao
2crhqq.jpg

Ooo!
Knock me over with air.

Some flunky stenographer is going to succeed where the media, Hollywood, Academia and two political dynasties and their parties failed. All the butthurt in the world will not make is so.

Trump’s ethics czar also resigned after watching him continue personally enrich himself while on the public dime.
He called him the “ most unethical prez we’ve ever seen.

Indeependent: That why I voted for him.

Lmao

HuffPo?? Really?? LMAO

They also blocked money from being spent towards election meddling. Wonder why?
Because obama said you cant hack our voting machines? For once they listened to him?

It’s unanimous. Not one cult member wants democracy to prevail. They want Putin’s Poodle to act and make policy in darkness where the American people don’t know what’s going on.

Lmao

HuffPo?? Really?? LMAO
Watch me make a fool of Claudette.
Would you believe the far right Wash Times?

Republicans vote down Democrats’ motion to subpoena Trump’s translator

They also blocked money from being spent towards election meddling. Wonder why?
Obviously the GOP is doing the bidding of the president and want no facts to come out.
Like I said, Democracy dies in darkness.
As Bob Dylan sang,” Its not dark yet, but getting there.”
Truth is the state’s worst enemy.
Will the first amendment survive under this president?

It’s unanimous. Not one cult member wants democracy to prevail. They want Putin’s Poodle to act and make policy in darkness where the American people don’t know what’s going on.
Your INSANE..............A POTUS can't have a private meeting with Putin without you losing your mind.

And some idiot put that it's another conspiracy and that you have every right to know what was said in a private meeting. That they should question the interpreter............

Do you sniff gas or do too many drugs................Reasonable .............lol..........doesn't fit you.

Such is the authoritarian right and conservatives' contempt for the right of the states people to know.

This is why the trump cult don’t want to know about what was said in private.

Ex-White House stenographer: Trump is ‘lying to the American people’

Change that to read: "Former Obama Stenographer Bitter Because Out Of Work; Trump Doesn't Use Stenographers Much, Woman With Axe To Grind" and I might agree. Guess what, Ass-Pimple, the secret concealed memoirs of Trump's meeting will never come out, because its just another nothing-burger cooked up with a load of fake jism to create a story where there is none. And when you're done with it, you'll try making one up, because you sorry jackals haven't got a thing on Trump and no one is buying it.

Forum List

Back