Republican turned Democrat ashamed of voter suppression.

R

rdean

I was listening to the TV last night and I caught this guy's comments but I didn't get the show.

He said he was in the room in Wisconsin when they were drafting the law that has blocked hundreds of thousands of people from voting. Like telling people they can't use a driver's licence from another state to get a Wisconsin State ID. Or closing down the huge numbers of voting locations. Some cities only allow the people to get a free ID the fifth Wednesday of every month and there only only three months with a fifth Wednesday. Republicans have gotten very creative.

I didn't catch the guys name. He said he had a nephew move to his state and the nephew eventually gave up trying to get a state ID because it was too difficult. That when he went, they wanted an original copy of his birth certificate, not the short copy. He said he was overwhelmed with guilt to have participated in something so unAmerican. So worthy of a third world country. He quit the GOP. He'd had enough.

Anyone else watch that last night? Do you remember the show?

I was listening to the TV last night and I caught this guy's comments but I didn't get the show.

He said he was in the room in Wisconsin when they were drafting the law that has blocked hundreds of thousands of people from voting. Like telling people they can't use a driver's licence from another state to get a Wisconsin State ID. Or closing down the huge numbers of voting locations. Some cities only allow the people to get a free ID the fifth Wednesday of every month and there only only three months with a fifth Wednesday. Republicans have gotten very creative.

I didn't catch the guys name. He said he had a nephew move to his state and the nephew eventually gave up trying to get a state ID because it was too difficult. That when he went, they wanted an original copy of his birth certificate, not the short copy. He said he was overwhelmed with guilt to have participated in something so unAmerican. So worthy of a third world country. He quit the GOP. He'd had enough.

Anyone else watch that last night? Do you remember the show?

Yo, Enjoy!

"GTP"
democrats_need_help_light_tshirt.jpg

Forum List

Back