Republican’s VS. Democrat’s Health Care Plan

Face it; we have a choice between competition and a government monopoly in the form of a bureaucracy in the distribution of health care services. I opt for competition and the productivity of a free market system providing for the vulnerable through the public conscience, rather than a bureaucracy.

Truth be told, that's how everyone WISHES it would work, but it just hasn't yet and it's only getting worse, never better. And THAT is the problem. You can't wish it away.

You have hinted at your age here. Look ahead. Why will you be special? What happens when the government says that all doctors must be providers under the all-overarching-system. I expressed my concerns about that to a liberal friend, a doctor's wife, saying the surgical operations I'm going to need in the future, that I need to put off because experience shows they are only good for about ten years and half that for people engaged in highly physical work, will be denied me when I have to have them to remain self sufficient. Her answer: Start saving now, to get it done privately.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back