Republican Party Shut-Down Killing Cuccinelli In Virginia Governor's Race.

I have no love for the GOP, and nothing but disdain for the liberals, but blaminng the republicans for the shutdown is BS. The facts are: Obama will not negotiate, and the republicans want to. Everyone is sinking in the polls - they are at whale shit level now, and falling. We need a president, and congress that will work together. That means that everyone gives up something up front.

We have to do alot about the borrowing, and spending. If you don't support that, you are a selfish un - American asshole. We are on a trajectory to financial collapse! Thank God there is a stop gap in congress to prohibit it!

Cuccineli is but one victim of Obama's intractability :eusa_whistle:

I have no love for the GOP, and nothing but disdain for the liberals, but blaminng the republicans for the shutdown is BS. The facts are: Obama will not negotiate, and the republicans want to. Everyone is sinking in the polls - they are at whale shit level now, and falling. We need a president, and congress that will work together. That means that everyone gives up something up front.

We have to do alot about the borrowing, and spending. If you don't support that, you are a selfish un - American asshole. We are on a trajectory to financial collapse! Thank God there is a stop gap in congress to prohibit it!

Obama hasn't vetoed one bill through all of this fiasco...

Obama hasn't vetoed one bill through all of this fiasco...

It helps when your lackeys in the Senate stop that from happening.

The rightwing propaganda machine will pretend this doesn't matter.

The RW can hold it's breath and turn blue for all I care. I was stationed at the Pentagon and know how important the U.S. Government Employees to the economy of Northern Virginia.

The Republican Party should have easily been able to keep the Virginia Governor's House firmly in their grasp and the radical TeaBaggers are doing everything they can to insure Terry McAuliffe wins the election next month.

Forum List

Back