Republican Minority Victories

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Note One: 14 Black Republicans ran for House seats. However, all but TWO ran in African American dominated districts. The Two that WON, had their victories in against WHITE democrats in 80% White electoral districts! Ravi you can stick you Republican racist propaganda up your ASS!

Now to the Winners:
(1) Susana Martinez ==> The First Latina Governor in US History --> NM Governor ==> Watch out for libs, I heard her speak, she could be President one day!
(2) Nikki Haley ==> First Female Indian American in US History (second Indian American after Bobby Jidal) --> SC Governor! Also one for libs to watch out for, she is sharper than a butchers knife!
(3) Brian Sandoval ==> First Latino Governor of NV!
(4) Tim Scott --> African American SC House --> Won in a 80% White District against a White opponent!
(5) Allen West ==> African American --> FL House Rep
(6) Bill Flores --> Latino American --> Texas house
(7) Fransico Canseco --> Latino American ==> Texas House
(8) Jamie Herrera --> FIRST Latino American Congressman in WA (from either Party)
(9) David Rivera --> Latino American --> FL House
(10) Marco Rubio --> Latino America --> FL Senate ==> I guarantee, he will be a Presidential Candidate in 2012! Sum him up in one word AWESOME!!!

Minorities Ride Republican Wave to Historic Wins - FoxNews.com

Yes lefties will say 2 black Republican Congressman, great! But they miss the point. Usually Black Republican run in Black districts. The Black Voter is so blindly loyal to the Democratic party that they always lose. However, when these great Black Republicans run in White districts, RACE DOESN'T MATTER, rather their ideology does!

Be afraid libs, the 2012 Republican Primaries will have a lot of variety. My guess: Indian American (Jindal), Cuban American (Rubio), Female Mexican American (Martinez), Jewish American (Cantor), Moron American (Mitt Romney), African American (Michael Cain) and Maybe Some Old White Guys (Huckabee)!

Note One: 14 Black Republicans ran for House seats. However, all but TWO ran in African American dominated districts. The Two that WON, had their victories in against WHITE democrats in 80% White electoral districts! Ravi you can stick you Republican racist propaganda up your ASS!

Now to the Winners:
(1) Susana Martinez ==> The First Latina Governor in US History --> NM Governor ==> Watch out for libs, I heard her speak, she could be President one day!
(2) Nikki Haley ==> First Female Indian American in US History (second Indian American after Bobby Jidal) --> SC Governor! Also one for libs to watch out for, she is sharper than a butchers knife!
(4) Tim Scott --> African American SC House --> Won in a 80% White District against a White opponent!
(8) Jamie Herrera --> FIRST Latino American Congressman in WA (from either Party)
(10) Marco Rubio --> Latino America --> FL Senate ==> I guarantee, he will be a Presidential Candidate in 2012! Sum him up in one word AWESOME!!!

Yes lefties will say 2 black Republican Congressman, great! But they miss the point. Usually Black Republican run in Black districts. The Black Voter is so blindly loyal to the Democratic party that they always lose. However, when these great Black Republicans run in White districts, RACE DOESN'T MATTER, rather their ideology does!

Be afraid libs, the 2012 Republican Primaries will have a lot of variety. My guess: Indian American (Jindal), Cuban American (Rubio), Female Mexican American (Martinez), Jewish American (Cantor), Moron American (Mitt Romney), African American (Michael Cain) and Maybe Some Old White Guys (Huckabee)!

Referring to his "12 Step Plan":

three of Mr Rubio's major ideas are taken from proposals by Representative Paul Ryan, which the CBO told Mr Ryan in February would add $3.4 trillion to the cumulative national deficit over the next ten years.

Marco Rubio: Marco Rubio's numbers | The Economist

Yea, just AWESOME! Can't wait.

Now to the Winners:

three of Mr Rubio's major ideas are taken from proposals by Representative Paul Ryan, which the CBO told Mr Ryan in February would add $3.4 trillion to the cumulative national deficit over the next ten years.

Glad to hear your excited about a Republican candidate!

Hey rdean, how did you like the almost Republican sweep in IL. If the Brady would have taken the Governor's mansion, I guaranteed you would have had a heart attack! :eek:

Now to the Winners:

This is an opinion piece. You do know that, right? Opinions are just that, opinions. It's a blog... albeit at least the Economist has decent bloggers. :eusa_whistle:

Now to the Winners:

if that article is anything like your predictions, no thx.....

It's a conservative fantasy that won't die: a sudden swelling of black and Hispanic Republicans, swarming the streets and singing "We Shall Overcome the Capital Gains Tax".

Twon't happen. Sorry, cons. Go white, or go home.

Figures, one of USMB's resident races holds up a couple victories by non-white Republicans as evidence that people like himself aren't racist.

Now to the Winners:

Glad to hear your excited about a Republican candidate!

Hey rdean, how did you like the almost Republican sweep in IL. If the Brady would have taken the Governor's mansion, I guaranteed you would have had a heart attack! :eek:

People who win elections are expected to, to what? What are Republican plans? Move more jobs to China? Remove even more regulations for clean air and clean water? More subsidies for oil companies? You know the guy who apoligized to BP will become the head of the House energy committee? You know that right?

Now to the Winners:

The American people are the Big Winners!

Tea Party Rocks!

Forum List

Back