Republican-Heavy Counties Eat Up Most Food-Stamp Growth

imagesCA0RPTE0.jpg

Republicans make up the least educated group in this country...It doesn't surprise me that they use a lot of welfare and food stamps.

Hypercritical fuckers.
Blacks make up the largest group proportionally that receive food stamps. It doesn't surprise me they use a lot of welfare and food stamps.

Republicans make up the least educated group in this country...It doesn't surprise me that they use a lot of welfare and food stamps.

Hypercritical fuckers.
Blacks make up the largest group proportionally that receive food stamps. It doesn't surprise me they use a lot of welfare and food stamps.

No, they don't you racist POS

SNAP-Infographic-edit110.png

Hypercritical fuckers.

As a proportion to their number in society of the whole they do you moron.

I'm sorry you won't admit it.

Hypercritical fuckers.

And that stupid talking point was also mentioned in the above graphic. It is because of the disproportionate poverty in the black community.

By Frank Bass

Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney said in May that he’d written off votes from 47 percent of Americans who are collecting government aid. Turns out many of them are part of his political base.

Seventy percent of counties with the fastest-growth in food-stamp aid during the last four years voted for the Republican presidential candidate in 2008, according to U.S. Department of Agriculture data compiled by Bloomberg.

More: Republican-Heavy Counties Eat Up Most Food-Stamp Growth - Bloomberg

Where have you been? GOP has been in favor of swelling govt and the welfare rolls for years now.

Hypercritical fuckers.

And that stupid talking point was also mentioned in the above graphic. It is because of the disproportionate poverty in the black community.

It's not a talking point when it's true.

If blacks would quit having bastard children at an over 70% rate they may not have so much poverty. When a group continues to do such things, it's not the responsibility of anyone else to pay the price.

The reason that Republican regions use more foodstamps is that they have been hit the hardest economically. Thanks to progressive loons, their primary sources of income...from resource development, industry, etc., have dried up. Progressives pool all their resources in the areas where they live..the cities. And they take everything that everybody else has in order to feed that.

So when they are looking for money, they reach out and take it from those areas that don't support them.

They shut down logging, in order to protect the forests for their enjoyment. They shut down fishing, they shut down mining, they shut down drilling, they shut down building.

And all the working people (Republicans) starve or are forced onto the dole.
aaaaaand you have no source. Typical allie

Hypercritical fuckers.

If blacks would quit having bastard children at an over 70% rate they may not have so much poverty. When a group continues to do such things, it's not the responsibility of anyone else to pay the price.

Are you one of these anti abortion nuts who complain that blacks have lots of abortions of children they cant afford?

Seems like the right wing anti abortion crowd would applaud blacks not having children that will end up not being cared for (unless the state does it).

You have an issue with abortions?

Are you one of these anti abortion nuts who complain that blacks have lots of abortions of children they cant afford?

Seems like the right wing anti abortion crowd would applaud blacks not having children that will end up not being cared for (unless the state does it).

You have an issue with abortions?

I have an issue with people like you that support the concept of a woman having a choice with her body, giving birth being one of those choices, then expecting the rest of us to fund a choice when the one you said is he only person that can make it can't afford it. Since abortion is legal, if someone chooses to have a child, she made a choice about her body. At that point, it's not the responsibility of the rest of us that were told to butt out of what she did to pay for it when she can't. I'm willing to give her whatever choice she wants as long as those who think like you are willing to hold her responsible in all aspects, financial and otherwise, of that choice. In other words, if she makes the choice then can't afford it, tough shit. Not my place to be forced to fund what she chose to do because she can't afford it. i don't go out and do things while telling you to fuck off then expect you to pay for it because I can't.

Con Dude tell me EXACtLY how much money comes out of YOUR pocket to fund children of poor people.

I pay a lot of real estate tax (eight properties) which funds the education system in my state (Ohio). My kids are out of school.

Should I be whining (like you do) about paying for education of others children?
I wont do that.

But you would. Right?

How about if your money ONLY went to white women who have kids they cant afford or want. Would that make you feel better?

How about a means test? If a poor person cant prove they have the resources to rasie and care for a child, they HAVE to get abortion? You like that idea?

Welfare recipients should ONLY receive money for ONE child. After that, its all on them to pay for that child. You like that idea?

I would force abortions on people who cant provide for a child and that asks for public assistance. that makes me a lot more radical than the anti abortion right winger. Who just seems to want to whine about shit. Abortions bad, giving money to people who cant afford kids bad.

Right wingers need to make up their minds. You want poor people to not have abortions. But dont want to give up money to care for the kid.

Whats that tell you.

Forum List

Back