Republican Credibility on Healthcare Reform: Thom Tillis, the man who doesn't wash his hands

And are you just ignoring the comments I left on your home page why???? Stop responding to this and start responding to that. I brought to your home turf to see what you'd do with it and so far, you're just scaring away from it

How many different subjects have you wrote on my profile? You're posting on my profile seems just as erratic as your behavior no doubt likely is. You can't seem to stick to a single subject. Looks like you're just randomly shooting off topics in the hopes of baiting me into an argument because you got thoroughly thwacked here. I see a butt hurt fella with the demeanor of a teenage girl who didn't get her way. I kinda want to bask in it if you know what I mean? Is it wrong for me to enjoy your spamming of my profile with the knowledge that I am living rent free in your head due to thoroughly thwacking you in another debate? Indeed, there can be no better complement than what you have already given me. In fact, I can't wait to see what you're going to do next.
I've only posted the one topic on your page which you seem to be ignoring because you can't find any sources or quotes to shoot back at me. I mean, I've only brought up two topics

And are you just ignoring the comments I left on your home page why???? Stop responding to this and start responding to that. I brought to your home turf to see what you'd do with it and so far, you're just scaring away from it

How many different subjects have you wrote on my profile? You're posting on my profile seems just as erratic as your behavior no doubt likely is. You can't seem to stick to a single subject. Looks like you're just randomly shooting off topics in the hopes of baiting me into an argument because you got thoroughly thwacked here. I see a butt hurt fella with the demeanor of a teenage girl who didn't get her way. I kinda want to bask in it if you know what I mean? Is it wrong for me to enjoy your spamming of my profile with the knowledge that I am living rent free in your head due to thoroughly thwacking you in another debate? Indeed, there can be no better complement than what you have already given me. In fact, I can't wait to see what you're going to do next.
I've only posted the one topic on your page which you seem to be ignoring because you can't find any sources or quotes to shoot back at me. I mean, I've only brought up two topics
You were quick to find something to base your opinion on here, but what about the other issue? You're not so quick on draw with that.

You were quick to find something to base your opinion on here, but what about the other issue? You're not so quick on draw with that.

You got walloped in one issue so you're baiting me in another? Nah, I quite enjoy your desperate posts to bait me on my profile. A badge of honor if you will. I'll choose the areas and topics I'll debate in thank you very much. In the mean time feel free to post more stuff on my profile that adds to my point that you are driven well beyond self control.

On a more serious note, you should take a breath and let out all that hate and emotion you got pent up inside you. Then look at the topics with a more objective demeanor while not caring whether you're right or wrong. I'll be the first to tell you that I certainly hope everything I posted in the Race Relations Section of this forum is absolutely wrong. Unfortunately I'm not. That's the way to argue.

Or you can continue acting like an erratic teenage girl.

Any of the Republican bashers ever take Logic in school?

Argumentative based research is still a requirement in college as a core course I hope.
Then research global warming, research the oil tycoon in Texas who doesn't want the keystone pipeline drilled through his property because it'll lower the property value on his land. What about the property value of the homes and places he's destroyed with his business? What about the farmers in down south who think your wonderful god will bring water back to their crops so that they can make a living again and don't believe its the money grubbing oil magnates who've destroyed their lands, the same ones their votes keep in business so that they can keep ruining their livelihood. What about them?

Argumentative based research is still a requirement in college as a core course I hope.
Then research global warming, research the oil tycoon in Texas who doesn't want the keystone pipeline drilled through is property because it'll lower the property value on his land. What about the property value of the homes and places he's destroyed with his business? What about the farmers in down south who think your wonderful god will bring water back to their crops so that they can make a living again and don't believe its the money grubbing oil magnates who've destroyed their lands, the same ones their votes keep in business so that they can keep ruining their livelihood. What about them?

Do some research on them. Go ahead. Or do you only join arguments where you have an easy answer for everything?

Then research global warming, research the oil tycoon in Texas who doesn't want the keystone pipeline drilled through is property because it'll lower the property value on his land. What about the property value of the homes and places he's destroyed with his business? What about the farmers in down south who think your wonderful god will bring water back to their crops so that they can make a living again and don't believe its the money grubbing oil magnates who've destroyed their lands, the same ones their votes keep in business so that they can keep ruining their livelihood. What about them?

Do some research on them. Go ahead. Or do you only join arguments where you have an easy answer for everything?
Calm down and go soak your head.

Until you come up with a rebook on this, we can all say that I wallopped you in this one. Have a nice day and I hope you take a deuce and then lick your hands and drink a nice hot cup of oil afterwards.

Until you come up with a rebook on this, we can all say that I wallopped you in this one. Have a nice day and I hope you take a deuce and then lick your hands and drink a nice hot cup of oil afterwards.

Go soak yours in a bathtub of oil and natural gases

Fine by me. My life is not defined by my reputation on an internet forum. I come here to learn from others. Sorry I can't say the same for you.

Opportunity costs. Cost benefit analysis. Make whatever you will of it. I will not let my choice of subject matter be dictated by a forum stalker who wants revenge for being born ignorant.

Go soak yours in a bathtub of oil and natural gases

Indeed that's what my hot water heater runs on LOL. Here's to the planet. Ahhhhh sooo warm.

I choose what I learn and what to believe in. I believe in gay marriage, non discrimination against race and sexual orientation, against combining religion and education in the school system and shoving religion down the throats of our children, against discarding the issues about the health of our natural planet and the resources we take for granted from it, and against denying healthcare to those who need it, and against some of the worthless federal programs that our tax dollars go to. And on my slightly conservative side, I think welfare fraud should be punishable with nothing less than jail time and that there should be a time limit on how long you're on welfare with disability exceptions. I lean towards liberal issues which I won't bend on, but have also have some conservative beliefs as well

I choose what I learn and what to believe in. I believe in gay marriage, non discrimination against race and sexual orientation, against combining religion and education in the school system and shoving religion down the throats of our children, against discarding the issues about the health of our natural planet and the resources we take for granted from it, and against denying healthcare to those who need it, and against some of the worthless federal programs that our tax dollars go to. And on my slightly conservative side, I think welfare fraud should be punishable with nothing less than jail time and that there should be a time limit on how long you're on welfare with disability exceptions. I lean towards liberal issues which I won't bend on, but have also have some conservative beliefs as well

cd3c4ee24c72cbdb788ad57cbc4e38396a0f8811a8cec67511e3f4791e099163.jpg

Bless your little pea pickin' heart.

But your reputation is already defined. You pick the topics you have easy answers for and ignore the ones you can't defend. That is your reputation on here and if your reputation on here didn't matter, you wouldn't be going back and forth with me and evading the issue I presented you with

Bless your little pea pickin' heart.

Indeed, but there is a major difference between he and I. He has raw beliefs. I have theories based on facts. Beliefs don't need facts. Theories do. Someday, maybe someday, he too will learn to base his beliefs off of facts and evidence. We may then rightly call him a conservative. And do you know what that day will be???? ...... ..... ...........

Forum List

Back