Republican 2016 Presidential Candidate

[
So this election is nothing like 2000. Thanks for admitting it.
It is more like 2008, where Hillary was the presumptive nominee. Right up until she lost to a guy whose only recommendation was the amount of melanin in his skin.

Liz Warren wil strip the "first female president" bullshit from her like nothing. Bernie Sanders will play up the far left base. In the end look for Sanders/Warren: We'll Turn THis Country Into Venezuala In No Time.

Even Sanders and Warren can beat the clown car you guys have.

It's not really like 2008 at all. 2008 you had three very strong Democratic Candidates. Hillary, Obama and Edwards. Hillary was only in the lead because there was no agreement on an alternative.

She also made a lot of tactical errors she won't repeat this time.
There were more candidates than that. And some of them were pretty good. But because they werent radical enough they lost.
Please, run a Sanders/Warren ticket. Please!

Hillary's whole career has been a tactical error.

[
There were more candidates than that. And some of them were pretty good. But because they werent radical enough they lost.

Keep whistlin' through the graveyard, buddy.

I'm trying to help you cope. Because we are going to be there in Nov. 2016, and Hillary has just won 40 states and you'll be scratching your big monkey cranium wondering what happened.

Catatonic muttering "Vince Foster. Benghazi...."

[

Keep whistlin' through the graveyard, buddy.

I'm trying to help you cope. Because we are going to be there in Nov. 2016, and Hillary has just won 40 states and you'll be scratching your big monkey cranium wondering what happened.

Catatonic muttering "Vince Foster. Benghazi...."
Your fantasies are so amusing.
The Democrumbs will get their asses handed to them this election. They'll dither and blame who knows what, the Koch Brothers maybe. This is exactly what the GOP did in 2006 and it was the set up to 2008 and the Obama Catastrophe.

[
As opposed to what pushing the same tax the rich more so I can have it because they dared to be more successful than me that you guys have been pushing since before the 80's?

You mean the sensible policies that made us the richest and most powerful country in the world.

Yeah, those policies.
If by that you mean the ones that have keep us in a stagnant economy with stagnant wages rising prices and created a lot of part time workers yes those policies.

The Democrumbs will get their asses handed to them this election. They'll dither and blame who knows what, the Koch Brothers maybe. This is exactly what the GOP did in 2006 and it was the set up to 2008 and the Obama Catastrophe.

Again, 2014 is the Special Olympics Midterm.

Even if you win, you are still retarded.

A better comparison is 1986- 88. You get rid of those senators who swept in with the PResident six years before, but you don't solve the underlying demographic problems nationally.

[
If by that you mean the ones that have keep us in a stagnant economy with stagnant wages rising prices and created a lot of part time workers yes those policies.

Uh, no. We did really well with high taxes and high spending from the 1940's to 1970's.

And then Reagan fucked it up.
Uh no we didn't and the reason Reagan was elected and reelected was because of Carter and those very policies and the results of them.

Here's the thing, you will notice you guys take any candidate that the Republican base mostly hates, and claim only that candidate stands a chance....

False. We take any Republican candidate who is closer to the center than all the rest, and claim that only that candidate has a chance.

Why? There aren't enough conservative voters in America to elect a conservative.

It's been proven time and time again, but you people are so fucking stupid you blame the Liberal Media instead of your own failed ideology.

I like Marco Rubio.
Which is fine if you want to lose again in 2016.

You need a candidate whom democrats and independents will vote for, as they elect presidents – and it isn't Rubio.
The opinion of who the Republican nominee should be from someone who I suspect never has and never will vote Republican means very little. Both McCain and Romney tried to be the moderate centrist candidate and the results speak for themselves.
Hey blackhawk - I asked you a pretty simple, non-'gotcha' question back in post #15. Are you going to answer it, or just continue to ignore it?

I like Marco Rubio.

You need a candidate whom democrats and independents will vote for, as they elect presidents – and it isn't Rubio.
The opinion of who the Republican nominee should be from someone who I suspect never has and never will vote Republican means very little. Both McCain and Romney tried to be the moderate centrist candidate and the results speak for themselves.
Hey blackhawk - I asked you a pretty simple, non-'gotcha' question back in post #15. Are you going to answer it, or just continue to ignore it?
Rubio voted against the Budget control act of 2011.
In October 2011, Rubio co-sponsored the Reducing the Size of Federal Government Through Attrition Act still waiting for Harry Reid to allow a vote.
In November 2011, Rubio and Senator Chris Coons (D-Del) co-sponsored the American Growth, Recovery, Empowerment and Entrepreneurship Act (AGREE Act).
In 2012 Rubio introduced a bill, co-sponsored by Joe Manchin, to allow employers to be exempted from newly mandated coverage for contraception based on religious or moral grounds, but it was not adopted in the Senate
Rubio voted against the 2012 Fiscal Cliff Resolutions
In 2013, Rubio served on the bipartisan group of Senators that crafted comprehensive immigration reform legislation
In January 2013, Senator Rubio proposed a plan providing a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants currently living in the United States. Rubio’s multistep plan includes fines, back taxes, background checks, and a lengthy probationary period.
In July 2013, Rubio and Senator Ben Cardin (D-MD) introduced the Foreign Aid Transparency and Accountability Act of 2013.
You might notice there has been a lot of bipartisan efforts by Rubio something no one else of late Republican or Democrat including the current President can say.

A better comparison is 1986- 88. You get rid of those senators who swept in with the PResident six years before, but you don't solve the underlying demographic problems nationally.
Keep moving those goalposts until you find what you want.

The salient fact is the Democrats are in fro the beating of their lives.

[
Uh no we didn't and the reason Reagan was elected and reelected was because of Carter and those very policies and the results of them.

Reagan was elected because Carter looked weak dealing with Iran and Russia.

I don't think most Americans realized the clusterfuck they were signing on for economically.
Yeah that was part of it so was high unemployment sky high interest rates and inflation and all of that with the Democrats also controlling the House and the Senate.

[

I don't think most Americans realized the clusterfuck they were signing on for economically.
I wonder if you lived in the same country I did.
Carter lost because he fucked up foreign policy as well as domestic policy. The economy was struggling with rising unemployment, high inflation, low productivity.
Reagan turned that around and the economy was on track pretty much until 2009.

Keep moving those goalposts until you find what you want.

The salient fact is the Democrats are in fro the beating of their lives.
Uh, no, they really aren't.

You might take the Senate by one vote... and then realize that one vote control is John McCain or LIndsey Grahmn or some other Narcissist in love with the sound of his own voice.

Good luck with that.

[
I wonder if you lived in the same country I did.
Carter lost because he fucked up foreign policy as well as domestic policy. The economy was struggling with rising unemployment, high inflation, low productivity.
Reagan turned that around and the economy was on track pretty much until 2009.

You mean other than the Recessions of 1981, 1990 and 2001? All of which happened on Republican Watches.

When I was growing up, my parents said Democrats gave us wars and Republicans gave us recessions.

Now Republicans give us both.

I like Marco Rubio.

Rubio voted against the Budget control act of 2011.
In October 2011, Rubio co-sponsored the Reducing the Size of Federal Government Through Attrition Act still waiting for Harry Reid to allow a vote.
In November 2011, Rubio and Senator Chris Coons (D-Del) co-sponsored the American Growth, Recovery, Empowerment and Entrepreneurship Act (AGREE Act).
In 2012 Rubio introduced a bill, co-sponsored by Joe Manchin, to allow employers to be exempted from newly mandated coverage for contraception based on religious or moral grounds, but it was not adopted in the Senate
Rubio voted against the 2012 Fiscal Cliff Resolutions
In 2013, Rubio served on the bipartisan group of Senators that crafted comprehensive immigration reform legislation
In January 2013, Senator Rubio proposed a plan providing a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants currently living in the United States. Rubio’s multistep plan includes fines, back taxes, background checks, and a lengthy probationary period.
In July 2013, Rubio and Senator Ben Cardin (D-MD) introduced the Foreign Aid Transparency and Accountability Act of 2013.
You might notice there has been a lot of bipartisan efforts by Rubio something no one else of late Republican or Democrat including the current President can say.
So, not one success.

[

Yeah that was part of it so was high unemployment sky high interest rates and inflation and all of that with the Democrats also controlling the House and the Senate.

and Reagan's solution was to bring down inflation by destroying the Middle Class.

I'm not sure that was a good thing.

Forum List

Back