repub Senator Ron Johnson defends Putin's rhetoric in Tucker interview

Putin is not a threat to this country. Putin is an overused distraction and an excuse to launder monies through Ukraine. China is the threat along with stupid gullible people like yourself.
syctjlufrdic1.jpeg

China's economy has gone to shit. Real estate crash and factories fleeing the country.

Yes but it's at the defensive stage right now for America. There's no hope if Russia survives and forms an ironclad military alliance with China. I think it's pretty well a done deal and so we need to look for indications of America trying a different way.

Nobody really knows what Trump is going to do but if he turns against the war effort, they'll whack him. So far it's undecided on account of Trump being not committed to an antiwar stance. There are few indications of him going either way, but there are abundant reasons why any president wouldn't turn antiwar.

Actually, there is information that would lead one to suspect that Trump will do what he's told by the Pentagon. Did you know that it's been stated that a president only makes .o1% of decisions. (from the book, Mad Man, which first refers to Nixon)
Trump quickly recognized the money scheme early on. He probably knew about it even before becoming POTUS. I ABSOLUTELY...believe he will shut down all of the war fronts and yes I'm sure that will put him in mortal danger. War is too expensive except for the war vendors.

Trump quickly recognized the money scheme early on. He probably knew about it even before becoming POTUS. I ABSOLUTELY...believe he will shut down all of the war fronts and yes I'm sure that will put him in mortal danger. War is too expensive except for the war vendors.
There's no way you can be sure that Trump will go antiwar. But if you want to pursue your idea with evidence, I'll listen as long as it's productive. Actually, I could be convinced, but just your claims are worth nothing so far.

You may have a point worth pursuing on Trump being motivated by money. He'll have to become convinced that it's useless to oppose China.

There's no way you can be sure that Trump will go antiwar. But if you want to pursue your idea with evidence, I'll listen as long as it's productive. Actually, I could be convinced, but just your claims are worth nothing so far.

You may have a point worth pursuing on Trump being motivated by money. He'll have to become convinced that it's useless to oppose China.
Money is indeed the thrust of my suspicions in that regard.

If Uncle Pooty is as evil and without redeeming social value as you libs contend, why doesn't Sleepy Joe send men to the killing fields in Ukraine to help the all wonderful Zelenskyy?

Biden can just put a recruiting bus in front of Harvard and NYU, and fill it up with his devotees to send them directly to the front?
You would love that, huh? Then you could argue that Biden is trying to start WW III. You are a MAGA slug, like all the rest of the trump eaters.

Money is indeed the thrust of my suspicions in that regard.
Yeah but that's not telling me anything about what Trump will do as in choosing antiwar/prowar?

So far the only indication is in him choosing the safe side. That's how he ticks.

The US economic growth is the envy of the world. But talk to a MAGA for five minutes, and you would think we are in a recession. Why? Because trump and FOX not-news has been feeding them lies.
Because the economic numbers are based on wall street wealth not main Street. For main Street the economy sucks.

Yeah but that's not telling me anything about what Trump will do as in choosing antiwar/prowar?

So far the only indication is in him choosing the safe side. That's how he ticks.
I believe he will systematically cut off the funding.

What is up with repubs? They have become Putin supporters and are even planning to block aid to our allies in order to give Putin a win against a democracy. It is mind blowing that so man Americans, who call themselves Patriots, are supporting a war criminal and man who is an enemy of freedom. WHAT IS WRONG WITH repubs?
What is wrong is we see how Biden operates against Ukraine is what is wrong. We noted that Zelensky came to the US several years back to plead for weapons that Biden told him no way. Biden has not given Zelensky our M2 Abrahms tanks. He refuses to hand over the F16s. Well Biden wants Putin to win. Biden is actually fighting the Israelis and promoting the Hamas cause. Why do Democrats support Biden.

What is wrong is we see how Biden operates against Ukraine is what is wrong. We noted that Zelensky came to the US several years back to plead for weapons that Biden told him no way. Biden has not given Zelensky our M2 Abrahms tanks. He refuses to hand over the F16s. Well Biden wants Putin to win. Biden is actually fighting the Israelis and promoting the Hamas cause. Why do Democrats support Biden.
YOU are MAGA Feces. Bye

The US economic growth is the envy of the world. But talk to a MAGA for five minutes, and you would think we are in a recession. Why? Because trump and FOX not-news has been feeding them lies.
You can't find a nation to quote backing you up in your claims. We are not in a recession. We are deep in the throes of a super system to create more inflation. We must not ignore the prices under Trump then under Biden. Food costs have not fallen. And the employment improvements are due to the illegal aliens here.

You would love that, huh? Then you could argue that Biden is trying to start WW III. You are a MAGA slug, like all the rest of the trump eaters.
Poopeypants is doing exactly that jimboliar. Sometimes after regurgitating all your Reich nonsense you accidentally spit out the truth.
You must be a MAGA slug too, with all your great campaigning jimboliar.

Forum List

Back