Reports prove Tulsi right about US falsely blaming Assad for gas attacks.

Tucker Carson, minute 4: Jonatan Steele, former correspondent for Guardian (his whistleblower works for OPCW): No higher levels of Chlorine chemicals found after the alleged attack than it would have been in a normal environment.

----
One America News reporter Pearson Sharp visited the war-torn town of Douma outside the capital of Damascus, looking for evidence of a chemical attack. However, residents there deny the claims of an attack, and say it was staged to help the rebels escape.

"When I asked [the doctors at the hospital] what they thought the chemical attack was, they told me --all of them told me-- that it was staged by the rebels who are occupying the town at the time. They said it was a fabrication and a hoax an when I asked them why, they told me it was because the rebels were desperate, and they needed a ploy to get the Syrian army off their backs so they could escape," Sharp reported.

Video:

OAN Reporter In Syria Finds No Evidence Of Chemical Weapon Attack In Douma=

-----

November 24 2019 — WikiLeaks published an e-mail, sent by a member of an OPCW fact-finding mission to Syria to his superiors, in which he expresses his gravest concern over intentional bias introduced to a redacted version of the report he co-authored.
Douma Attack — Internal OPCW E-Mail Reveals Crucial Omissions

Forum List

Back