Reporter who broke Epstein story: he manipulated his jailer to get off suicide watch

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
In her first interview since Jeffrey Epstein was found dead in his Manhattan jail cell of an apparent suicide Saturday morning, Julie K Brown, the Miami Herald investigative reporter whose reporting led to the latest bevy of criminal charges against the convicted pedophile, told MSNBC’s Stephanie Ruhle said she believes Epstein manipulated the prison staff to have himself removed from suicide watch and have his roommate removed from his cell…giving him the opportunity to take his own life.

Reporter Who Broke Epstein Story: ‘He Manipulated His Jailers To Get Off Suicide Watch’
-----------------------------------------------------------

If you have never been in a prison nor worked inn a prison you already know how full of shit this whole thing is and how Epstein could ever have happened.

I think she is right.... reports say Epstein's lawyers convinced them to take him off suicide watch... etc.

I heard last night, that his lawyers, have now hired their own lawyers....

they must think they will be implicated, some how???

MSNBC’s Stephanie Ruhle said she believes Epstein manipulated the prison staff to have himself removed from suicide watch and have his roommate removed from his cell…giving him the opportunity to take his own life.

I do not believe it, it had to come from higher up, not him.

I think she is right.... reports say Epstein's lawyers convinced them to take him off suicide watch... etc.

Would love some links, so we can determine if they are rumors or known facts...

Give me a minute or two, I heard it on two different news stations, once last night and once this morning....

let me see what I can find.

brb

MSNBC’s Stephanie Ruhle said she believes Epstein manipulated the prison staff to have himself removed from suicide watch and have his roommate removed from his cell…giving him the opportunity to take his own life.

I do not believe it, it had to come from higher up, not him.

I believe it

Give me a minute or two, I heard it on two different news stations, once last night and once this morning....

let me see what I can find.

brb
Report: Jeffrey Epstein's Lawyers Hire Criminal Defense Attorneys

In the wake of Jeffrey Epstein’s death over the weekend, a report says two of the high-flying financier’s longtime lawyers are seeking outside legal counsel of their own.

The New York Times reported Sunday that lawyers Jeffrey Schantz and Darren Indyke recently hired criminal defense attorneys to represent them. According to the Times, the pair were “involved with some of his trusts and other entities in New York and in the Virgin Islands.” Court documents show Epstein’s vast fortune is valued at least $559 million.

go in to the link for the New York times article if you can and read it all... it is less sensationalized that Brietbart

Jeffrey Epstein’s Opaque Finances Could Become Focal Point for Investigators

Turns out the two Epstein lawyers that hired criminal lawyers for themselves were long time business lawyers of his, and do not appear to necessarily be any of the lawyers meeting him in jail....

In her first interview since Jeffrey Epstein was found dead in his Manhattan jail cell of an apparent suicide Saturday morning, Julie K Brown, the Miami Herald investigative reporter whose reporting led to the latest bevy of criminal charges against the convicted pedophile, told MSNBC’s Stephanie Ruhle said she believes Epstein manipulated the prison staff to have himself removed from suicide watch and have his roommate removed from his cell…giving him the opportunity to take his own life.

Reporter Who Broke Epstein Story: ‘He Manipulated His Jailers To Get Off Suicide Watch’

If you have never been in a prison nor worked inn a prison you already know how full of shit this whole thing is and how Epstein could ever have happened.

Made easier for his buddies to remove him from the premises.
He's sitting on some other private island diddling a teenager as we speak.

And I think they should review it, if we the people can not... don't you?

For me, I sure as heck want to make certain the video of the hallways are reviewed, and can show one way or the other, if someone entered his cell prior to his alleged suicide, or how many hours the guards did not check on him...

Even though I believe he did commit suicide (by the prison allowing him to commit suicide through negligence), and was not murdered at the hands of others, I could be proven wrong.

I believe it. He already tried to commit suicide once, and neither he or his lawyers indicated it was anything but a legit suicide attempt. And when somebody is accused of such heinous crimes I'm sure there are times the guards very halfheartedly try to protect them from themselves. I could totally see people just wanting him to off himself.

I believe it. He already tried to commit suicide once, and neither he or his lawyers indicated it was anything but a legit suicide attempt. And when somebody is accused of such heinous crimes I'm sure there are times the guards very halfheartedly try to protect them from themselves. I could totally see people just wanting him to off himself.

I will not divulge why I have personal experience with "jailed people"--but I do----
they are EXTREMELY manipulative. They also have helpful friends. I believe that
Epstein did manipulate his pathetic situation in order to gain an opportunity to
OFF HIMSELF

Is Epstein really his last name ?
That's all I want to know.
maxresdefault.jpg

Made easier for his buddies to remove him from the premises.
He's sitting on some other private island diddling a teenager as we speak.

It sure makes yah wonder.

Forum List

Back