Report: White House Intimidating Soldiers, Pentagon

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
Weasel Zippers. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

WZ is a news 'aggregator'.

Stupid.

The video is from the biggest news source in America -- FNC.

The person being interviewed is from the Huffington Post.

TRANSLATION: I can't refute anything in the video, but I hate it anyway. So I'll attack the messenger instead, and try to pretend they are somenow not to be believed, and hope someone extends this to the video even though I can't come up with any reason to do so.

third thread today using anonymous people reporting on issues..with nothing to back up the stories..

wow. that guy doesn't just blame bergdahl for the deaths in the providence, he's blaming him for all deaths in afghanistan.

and he never says how anyone is being intimidated, does he? or offer any proof. he also refers to bergdahl as a defector, and the host is certainly anything but balanced on the issue.

i'm sorry, but there just doesn't seem to be a lot of credible information, or really any credible information, presented.

TRANSLATION: I can't refute anything in the video, but I hate it anyway. So I'll attack the messenger instead, and try to pretend they are somenow not to be believed, and hope someone extends this to the video even though I can't come up with any reason to do so.

Field Reporters actually don't do a bad job of reporting the news. Some of them risk their lives, some of them lose their lives doing their jobs.

The problem comes when there is a MASSIVE amount of News being sent into News Rooms across the Country. Be it National TV, who have about 10 minutes to broadcast international and national news, or Newspapers who, if they actually print the news, will have to leave out things about how Miss Debbie's pussy fell off because she ate too much chocolate or about how Hitlery Clinton has lost twenty pounds on her new diet of eating nothing but used condoms for a month.

IOW, there is only so much room in the Newspapers and so much time on the air to distribute the news.

And the editors in the DISGUSTING FILTH of the LSM CHOOSE what to print and broadcast and what NOT to distribute through their medium.

That is why I go to news 'aggregators' like WZ and/or Drudge.

I'm not interested in the newest 'free the nipple' craze or whether J Lo is fucking Waqueesha Tyrone Shoelaces.

I want the news.

the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM doesn't.

They have long since become entertainers. Pop Culture. And they have long ago defected to the side of darkness and evil (the dimocrap side)

You can't trust the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM anymore. But there is STILL decent News out there and being reported on.

Just not in the DISGUSTING FILTH of the LSM.

The biggest reason they hate people like FNC and Drudge?

FNC and Drudge embarrass them for their dishonesty and incompetence.

CNN is trying to make a comeback and they've done some good work recently. I hope they make it back to the side of goodness and light

third thread today using anonymous people reporting on issues..with nothing to back up the stories..

Ignorant douchebag. You really are.

We unseated a President based on reports from some guy named 'deep throat'.

Who never became known until just before his death.

You're just stupid. I mean, mouth-breather stupid, drool cup stupid.

You talk out of your ass so much, you wipe your mouth with toilet paper.

You are one dumb son of a bitch.

You really are.

I mean retarded, brain-damaged stupid

Last edited:

Field Reporters actually don't do a bad job of reporting the news. Some of them risk their lives, some of them lose their lives doing their jobs.

The problem comes when there is a MASSIVE amount of News being sent into News Rooms across the Country. Be it National TV, who have about 10 minutes to broadcast international and national news, or Newspapers who, if they actually print the news, will have to leave out things about how Miss Debbie's pussy fell off because she ate too much chocolate or about how Hitlery Clinton has lost twenty pounds on her new diet of eating nothing but used condoms for a month.

IOW, there is only so much room in the Newspapers and so much time on the air to distribute the news.

And the editors in the DISGUSTING FILTH of the LSM CHOOSE what to print and broadcast and what NOT to distribute through their medium.

That is why I go to news 'aggregators' like WZ and/or Drudge.

I'm not interested in the newest 'free the nipple' craze or whether J Lo is fucking Waqueesha Tyrone Shoelaces.

I want the news.

the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM doesn't.

They have long since become entertainers. Pop Culture. And they have long ago defected to the side of darkness and evil (the dimocrap side)

You can't trust the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM anymore. But there is STILL decent News out there and being reported on.

Just not in the DISGUSTING FILTH of the LSM.

The biggest reason they hate people like FNC and Drudge?

FNC and Drudge embarrass them for their dishonesty and incompetence.

CNN is trying to make a comeback and they've done some good work recently. I hope they make it back to the side of goodness and light
if you want 'news' you didn't get it in that video. you got rumor and gossip. what's worse is your sought it out and want to pass it off as news.

When Edge and other far right demagogues lie like Report: White House Intimidating Soldiers, Pentagon the Democratic Party wins victories.

Forum List

Back