Report: U.S. Bans large electronics in cabins of flights from terror threat regions

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Passengers on foreign airlines headed to the U.S. from 10 airports in eight majority-Muslim countries will have to check electronic devices larger than a cell phone — including laptops, tablets, cameras, travel printers — under new Homeland Security flight restrictions that took effect this morning, per the N.Y. Times.
REPORT: U.S. BANS LARGE ELECTRONICS IN CABINS OF FLIGHTS FROM TERROR-THREAT REGIONS
Electronics larger than cell phones required to be checked
Report: U.S. Bans Large Electronics In Cabins of Flights From Terror-Threat Regions
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do they know something we don't hmmmm.

Why did you write " large elections" in the headline? If you want to goof it up write " large erections" or something." :)

I had to click on it just to finger out what the subject matter was......... :eusa_whistle:

By the way way the subject matter liked being fingered out......... :thup:

• Banned
Why did you write " large elections" in the headline? If you want to goof it up write " large erections" or something." :)

LMAO omg, I was posting in such a hurry I didn't even catch that thanks , It's fixed now

Forum List

Back