Report: Top Conservatives Planning New Network to Replace Fox News

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I’ve never been a big fan of O’Reilly or Hannity. I am a pretty good fan of Fox as I watch many hours of it each day. I find Chris Wallace a bit grating and he’s probably the icon of “moving left” that many critics of the News Channel refer to. Shepperd Smith is another that I don’t bother to watch. I thoroughly enjoy Fox and Friends and they certainly are pro-Trump and what is going on in the administration.

Will there actually be a new channel trying to replace FoxNews? Probably. Will it become an equal? That’s a big question.

This news comes on the heels of a long profile in last weekend’s New York Times which paints a picture of a changing Fox News Network with Murdoch’s sons, James and Lachlan, CEO and co-chairman of parent company 21st Century Fox, at the helm. The piece struck fear into the minds of some Fox News’ hardcore conservatives with talk of the sons wanting to rid the company “of the old-guard culture on which their father built his empire” and bringing “a warmer and fuzzier workplace” that would move away from an “anti-politically correct environment.”

Full story w/links @ EXCLUSIVE: Advanced Talks Underway For New Conservative Network Amid Fears Fox News Moving Too Far Left

Moving Fox from entertainment to a news cable organization is over due.

I’ve never been a big fan of O’Reilly or Hannity. I am a pretty good fan of Fox as I watch many hours of it each day. I find Chris Wallace a bit grating and he’s probably the icon of “moving left” that many critics of the News Channel refer to. Shepperd Smith is another that I don’t bother to watch. I thoroughly enjoy Fox and Friends and they certainly are pro-Trump and what is going on in the administration.

Will there actually be a new channel trying to replace FoxNews? Probably. Will it become an equal? That’s a big question.

This news comes on the heels of a long profile in last weekend’s New York Times which paints a picture of a changing Fox News Network with Murdoch’s sons, James and Lachlan, CEO and co-chairman of parent company 21st Century Fox, at the helm. The piece struck fear into the minds of some Fox News’ hardcore conservatives with talk of the sons wanting to rid the company “of the old-guard culture on which their father built his empire” and bringing “a warmer and fuzzier workplace” that would move away from an “anti-politically correct environment.”

Full story w/links @ EXCLUSIVE: Advanced Talks Underway For New Conservative Network Amid Fears Fox News Moving Too Far Left
I was talking about and promoting this on here 5 years ago...
How Many Are Ready For Another RW TV Network?

Not to mention...
‘There are Certain Shows on Fox I Can’t Watch’ says a prominent GOPer
Luntz: Fox Viewers "Ought To Be Outraged B/C, Day In And Day Out, They Were Lied To

Forum List

Back