Report: Sex workers to expose politicians for passing anti trafficking bill

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Sex workers have threatened to expose members for Congress for passing the Fight Online Sex Traffickers Act (FOSTA), which they claim has destabilized and demoralized individuals who work in the the sex trade.

upload_2018-4-4_11-40-23.png

Report: Sex Workers To Expose Politicians For Passing Anti-Trafficking Bill

OMG you just can't make this bs up !! Again our gov. parents oh they are such bad boys and girls. Why they are the perfect role models for the sheep who can't get off their teets aren't they........

Monkey see, monkey do. What proud Gov. parents we have to love and admire........bahahha

Good gawd our federal government is a bunch of fucking wankers.

Well, evidently not "wankers" :eusa_whistle:

Seriously though.. Its fucking SEX. Its the most natural thing humans can do with each other. Why not make money off it? What happened to capitalism?

Capitalists were along the lines of "you wanna suck my dick for a raise? Sure..." but the lefties were like "Hmmm it's been two decades and I can get some attention/make a buck now so hey I regret my prior decisions" and now we have an argument about trying to decide exactly who is allowed to make money/fame off sucking dicks...

It's almost amusing if one takes a wide-angle view.

Exposing politicians who have used hookers?

Does the internet contain the requisite bandwidth?
im still waiting for the list of congressman who got their sexual harassment payoffs subsidized by me and you.
Washington sucks.

Forum List

Back