Report says global climate deal hinges on Obama reelection

Anyway, its just not possible for mankind to destroy the earth.

Sure there is. Set off thousands of nukes around the planet and we'll destroy it in no time. CO2 sure as hell isn't doing it, though.

Nukes wouldnt destroy the physical planet. The earth would just recycle itself through subduction. CO2 will definitely not destroy the planet. CO2 is essential for life.

Earth as a whole has a demand for products that harm our atmosphere. Even if we stop making trinket A, someone else will make it to fill the demand. Thus the only thing that changes is we, as a nation, get left behind.

Don't be silly, Grampa. Everybody knows that only the trinkets America makes are harmful.

Right, USMB lefties?

I agree with HSBC. But I also think a lost climate deal would only be one of the casualties of a Republican President.

Yeah, we're hoping his healthcare monstrosity and all his EPA regulations will also be on the chopping block.

That's precisely why we need him out of there.

They would all be on the chopping block with a Republican President. You're right.

It's sad though that you think that's a good thing.

What is sad is that you think the only solutions are Obama's Big Government solutions.

Anyway, its just not possible for mankind to destroy the earth.

Sure there is. Set off thousands of nukes around the planet and we'll destroy it in no time. CO2 sure as hell isn't doing it, though.

Nukes wouldnt destroy the physical planet. The earth would just recycle itself through subduction. CO2 will definitely not destroy the planet. CO2 is essential for life.

Anyone who tries to say CO2, One of the most basic, and essential Chemicals for Life, Is destroying the planet, is a fucking loon.

Anyone who tries to say CO2, One of the most basic, and essential Chemicals for Life, Is destroying the planet, is a fucking loon.

If I put you in a room and fill it with CO2, I guarantee you'll have a problem with it.

If I put you in a room and fill it with CO2, I guarantee you'll have a problem with it.

I'm in a room with 390 ppm. Do I have a problem?

And if you take to much CO2 away, the whole world will have a problems with it. CO2 is every bit as important to life on earth as Oxygen. Not only do plants need it to live, but the earth would be a Frozen waste land if not for the warming effect of CO2.

the only fools here are you Liberals who actually think you can Regulate the Gas that is expelled out of our mouths with every single breath.

Last edited:

Our atmosphere isn't filled with CO2, is it?

carbon-dioxide-content.jpg

Carbon dioxide is so dangerous, but you keep exhaling it, you selfish bastard.

It's sad that anyone thinks destroying the American economy and converting this country to fascism is a good thing.

So now not poisoning our drinking water is considered fascism?

You're an idiot.

Our drinking water is perfectly safe. Obama wants us all riding bicycles to work and burning cow manure in our furnaces to heat our homes.

The same would be true if you filled it with water. Is H2O a poison?

Forum List

Back