Report on Ferguson Exposes Broader Effort to Reform Municipal Courts

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, this Racist Eric Holder is trying to let all blacks walk free, and trying to takeover the court system! This guy is a traitor to America under any law in America, and he was the U.S. Attorney General? Put this bitch in jail along with Obama!!! As the story says? Blame the South N----r, you act like one? Than be one! There are human blacks, but then you have one like him who is a total animal!!!

BY JON SCHUPPE
Among the raft of civil rights violations Department of Justice investigators found in Ferguson, Missouri was a municipal court system that allegedly emphasized revenue over public safety, leading to routine breaches of citizens' constitutional guarantees of due process and equal protection under the law.

But it's not just Ferguson.

Civil rights advocates have been trying to raise awareness of similar problems in municipal courts across the country.

"I think the lesson to take away from what we see in Ferguson is that Ferguson helped us shed light on this broader problem," said Alec Karakatsanis, a civil rights lawyer who runs a non-profit clinic in Washington D.C. called Equal Justice Under Law.

"All over the country we're seeing a rise in efforts to fund local municipal legal systems on the backs of the very poor, as revenue generators rather than dispensers of justice," he said. "Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, California, you name it, we're seeing it."
Report on Ferguson Exposes Broader Effort to Reform Municipal Courts - NBC News

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"
Traitor-in-the-White-House.jpg

Yo, this Racist Eric Holder is trying to let all blacks walk free, and trying to takeover the court system! This guy is a traitor to America under any law in America, and he was the U.S. Attorney General? Put this bitch in jail along with Obama!!! As the story says? Blame the South N----r, you act like one? Than be one! There are human blacks, but then you have one like him who is a total animal!!!

BY JON SCHUPPE
Among the raft of civil rights violations Department of Justice investigators found in Ferguson, Missouri was a municipal court system that allegedly emphasized revenue over public safety, leading to routine breaches of citizens' constitutional guarantees of due process and equal protection under the law.

But it's not just Ferguson.

Civil rights advocates have been trying to raise awareness of similar problems in municipal courts across the country.

"I think the lesson to take away from what we see in Ferguson is that Ferguson helped us shed light on this broader problem," said Alec Karakatsanis, a civil rights lawyer who runs a non-profit clinic in Washington D.C. called Equal Justice Under Law.

"All over the country we're seeing a rise in efforts to fund local municipal legal systems on the backs of the very poor, as revenue generators rather than dispensers of justice," he said. "Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, California, you name it, we're seeing it."
Report on Ferguson Exposes Broader Effort to Reform Municipal Courts - NBC News

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"
View attachment 37461
I like that quote from Cicero, tragically true.
Thanks!

If Eric Holder actually gave a shit about constitutional rights I might take it seriously. But as it is, this is nothing more than a bald faced attempt at "payback" for the black community.

I believe the DOJ investigation in Ferguson has quite a bit of merit. I personally know of several municipalities who balance their budgets off the backs of those they arrest & fine. I don't believe race to be as big a factor as they are making out but the overall problem of creating criminals (municipal) to pay the way for budgets is real.

When one racial group commits 5 times the crime. What is the surprise when more of them end up in prison? This is simple common sense.
That IS NOT THE POINT of the findings. That may be some political nonsense that they throw into the report but the bottom line is real

Forum List

Back