REPORT: Navy to Charge Officer Who Fired on Islamist During Chattanooga Terror Attack

9thIDdoc

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2011
A report at The Navy Times in July confirmed that one of the Marines shot during the Chattanooga terrorist attack exchanged fire with the terrorist. Navy Lt. Cmdr Timothy White also shot back at the terrorist.

But rather than being celebrated as a hero, Lt. Commander White may be charged for discharging a firearm on federal property.
Allen West reported this week that Lt. Commander Timothy White

Ladies and gents, resulting from the text message I received yesterday, I can confirm that the United States Navy is bringing charges against Lt. Cmdr Timothy White for illegally discharging a firearm on federal property.

It's policy and the law, they have no choice, they have to bring charges.
For all you emoting morons that will attack me for what I just posted, the above statement wasn't an endorsement of the charges, simply stating a fact.

It's policy and the law, they have no choice, they have to bring charges.
For all you emoting morons that will attack me for what I just posted, the above statement wasn't an endorsement of the charges, simply stating a fact.
They have never served and do not know what it's like...they give out article 15's for not cutting your hair......

Now that the DOD has authorized firearms for recruiters, it may be reviewed and dropped for first offense...

Fucking Obama...
And there it is, ODS,.Oblama did not make the law, dipshit...
You just called me dipshit, didn't you? Well, expected no less from a fucking liberal asshole. Obama should have directed the Department of the Navy not to prosecute, after all he and his DOJ and everything else he presides over uses prosecutorial discretion most of the time to protect law breakers and promote his agenda by not prosecuting.

A report at The Navy Times in July confirmed that one of the Marines shot during the Chattanooga terrorist attack exchanged fire with the terrorist. Navy Lt. Cmdr Timothy White also shot back at the terrorist.

But rather than being celebrated as a hero, Lt. Commander White may be charged for discharging a firearm on federal property.
Allen West reported this week that Lt. Commander Timothy White

Ladies and gents, resulting from the text message I received yesterday, I can confirm that the United States Navy is bringing charges against Lt. Cmdr Timothy White for illegally discharging a firearm on federal property.
As reported by Allen West huh? I betcha $20 nothing happens.

Stupid ass. Doesn't he know he's supposed to just stand there and let the terrorist kill him?

Now if he was an illegal or one of Obama favorite drug dealers...
Here is this LT CMDR, probably with 12 years of honorable service fighting back then, there is the scumbag deserter, traitor Bergdahl sucking Taliban dick while his fellow soldiers are being killed looking for him. Prosecute the brave honorable service man and hinder the prosecution of a fucking coward traitor.

What a disgrace if this story is true. He should be given a medal.

It took the fat asses in the Pentagon, what, two or three years to charge the jihad Major for killing a dozen of his own Troops at Ft. Hood and here they are threatening a freaking hero with the UCMJ charges and in effect ruining his career one way or the other for taking action in a terrorist act that killed four Marines and a Navy enlisted. We gotta take back the Pentagon as well as the White House.

Fucking Obama...
You just called me dipshit, didn't you? Well, expected no less from a fucking liberal asshole. Obama should have directed the Department of the Navy not to prosecute, after all he and his DOJ and everything else he presides over uses prosecutorial discretion most of the time to protect law breakers and promote his agenda by not prosecuting.
Since you yet again want show your dipshit abilities, I guess you need a refresher course in chain of command...Have you never served in the military, or have you always been a civilian mush head? The military is not perfect, nor will it ever be...but you break the rules, don't be surprised when an article 15 comes along to take duckies out of yer pay...and double jeopardy can be done to a soldier...

Fucking Obama...
Since you yet again want show your dipshit abilities, I guess you need a refresher course in chain of command...Have you never served in the military, or have you always been a civilian mush head? The military is not perfect, nor will it ever be...but you break the rules, don't be surprised when an article 15 comes along to take duckies out of yer pay...and double jeopardy can be done to a soldier...
Chain of command, huh? What do you think, does the CIC have authority over the Department of Navy or you are in the delusional belief the he only commands the Department of the Army? So an Admiral will tell the CIC to shut the fuck up according to your stupid bullshit. Chain of command works both ways asshole.

Needs to weed out most of the military officers, especially anyone promoted by Obama

Forum List

Back