Report Dem invited immigrants to heckle Trump during speech to congress

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Rumors are swirling that anti-Trump Democrats will prompt Muslim and immigrant guests to boo and hiss during the President’s speech to Congress tomorrow.

Guests planning to boo and hiss President
Report: Dem-Invited Immigrants to Heckle Trump During Speech to Congress
---------------------------------------------------------------------

upload_2017-2-27_8-42-54.png

What else is new, g.d. it is said by everyone who isn't an indoctrinated sheep these sob's are crooked, they scheme, cheat, steal, and will stop at nothing to have it their way.

Doesn't it remind you of six year olds taking a fit.

Rumors are swirling that anti-Trump Democrats will prompt Muslim and immigrant guests to boo and hiss during the President’s speech to Congress tomorrow.

View attachment 114453

What else is new, g.d. it is said by everyone who isn't an indoctrinated sheep these sob's are crooked, they scheme, cheat, steal, and will stop at nothing to have it their way.

you actually believe Alex Jones' nonsense?

dude

View attachment 114453

What gives you nuts the right to think only you white mf's can protest shit? You spent the last 8 gotdamned years making Obama's life a living hell, and the man did nothing to warrent all the hatred you whores gave him.....Yet Trump has alianated just about everybody and we're to remain silent and take the shit???? Get the fuck out of here and find a bend position and enjoy Karma, bitches!!

Show us all the disruptions, protests, rioting that went on. You can't.

View attachment 114453

What gives you nuts the right to think only you white mf's can protest shit? You spent the last 8 gotdamned years making Obama's life a living hell, and the man did nothing to warrent all the hatred you whores gave him.....Yet Trump has alianated just about everybody and we're to remain silent and take the shit???? Get the fuck out of here and find a bend position and enjoy Karma, bitches!!

View attachment 114453

images
images
teapartyracism18.jpg

Kiss my black ass!!

Of course you won't, because they didn't exist, as disruptions.

And that spitting incident? Another lie.

View attachment 114453

Oh, so what we have here is a blind shit for brains moron, who wants alternative facts....bitch please....I don't have to show you shit, you mf's know exactly what the fuck you did and when you did it and how.....remember spitting on black congress members? Listen, I will not waste a second dealing with you bitches and trying to prove shit....you know exactly what you whores did, end of fuckin story!!

Tiger must be referring to all the Tea Party riots that took place...you remember those...right? (eye roll)

Eight years of the main stream media going through every conservative gathering looking for that one dumb sign that they used to denigrate the gathering. Then the election came along and that same main stream media was SHOCKED that they didn't have the power to sway votes the way they assumed they did!

Because the left was known for infiltrating the tea party rallies, we have no idea which of those signs were by infiltrators. And those were rallies, not protests against Obama.
Lefty Group Tries to 'Infiltrate' Tea Parties with Offensive Signs - Will MSM Take the Bait?
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/out...infiltrate-and-destroy-the-tea-party-movement
A Hilariously Inept Attempt at Actual Tea Party Infiltration

View attachment 114453

images
images
teapartyracism18.jpg

Kiss my black ass!!

Because the left was known for infiltrating the tea party rallies, we have no idea which of those signs were by infiltrators. And those were rallies, not protests against Obama.
Lefty Group Tries to 'Infiltrate' Tea Parties with Offensive Signs - Will MSM Take the Bait?
Outcrazying The Crazy: How A Prankster Plans To Infiltrate And Destroy The Tea Party Movement

View attachment 114453

images
images
teapartyracism18.jpg

Kiss my black ass!!

But of course it was liberals making these white fuck nuts hate on Obama, cause white people are people of love and peace...LOLOLOLOL. Listen, either own your bullshit or shut the fuck up bitch!!

View attachment 114453

you actually believe Alex Jones' nonsense?

dude
No more than I believe yours.

View attachment 114453

Oh, so what we have here is a blind shit for brains moron, who wants alternative facts....bitch please....I don't have to show you shit, you mf's know exactly what the fuck you did and when you did it and how.....remember spitting on black congress members? Listen, I will not waste a second dealing with you bitches and trying to prove shit....you know exactly what you whores did, end of fuckin story!!
One thing I've learned over the Obama years and now the Trump years...white people on the right are nothing but brain dead, lice invested, stupid shit for brains cowards who bring nothing to the table but ignorance and migranes to anybody who dares converse with them......you people are the number one reason I pray the planet ends soon, your like fuckin roaches......all you do is multiply and expand.

View attachment 114453

One thing I've learned over the Obama years and now the Trump years...white people on the right are nothing but brain dead, lice invested, stupid shit for brains cowards who bring nothing to the table but ignorance and migranes to anybody who dares converse with them......you people are the number one reason I pray the planet ends soon, your like fuckin roaches......all you do is multiply and expand.
Hey!!!! I got rid of my lice last month! Leave me alone!

Honey, Obama's policies were enough to make conservatives "hate on Obama". Now I personally didn't hate him. Don't like to hate, period. But I definitely hated his policies and the way he ran his administration. And even with that I never saw any rioting, destroying the people's business that actually supply they jobs to communities. But when you let people, such as Soros and his groups, pay to have others bused in to protest, they don't care. It isn't their neighborhood or jobs being destroyed.
Outcrazying The Crazy: How A Prankster Plans To Infiltrate And Destroy The Tea Party Movement

View attachment 114453

images
images
teapartyracism18.jpg

Kiss my black ass!!

But of course it was liberals making these white fuck nuts hate on Obama, cause white people are people of love and peace...LOLOLOLOL. Listen, either own your bullshit or shut the fuck up bitch!!

Now I know whose sock you are.

View attachment 114453

Eight years of the main stream media going through every conservative gathering looking for that one dumb sign that they used to denigrate the gathering. Then the election came along and that same main stream media was SHOCKED that they didn't have the power to sway votes the way they assumed they did!
The fuckin mainstream media did sway voters, where the hell you been? Trump ran for president before and the media completely ignored his white ass and he bowed out...think about it bitch......CNN, MSNBC, FOX all handed Trump his white house.

Honey, Obama's policies were enough to make conservatives "hate on Obama". Now I personally didn't hate him. Don't like to hate, period. But I definitely hated his policies and the way he ran his administration. And even with that I never saw any rioting, destroying the people's business that actually supply they jobs to communities. But when you let people, such as Soros and his groups, pay to have others bused in to protest, they don't care. It isn't their neighborhood or jobs being destroyed.

View attachment 114453

images
images
teapartyracism18.jpg

Kiss my black ass!!

Oh and we hate Trump policies...see, like but holes, we all got issues and we all have a right to hate...see how that works?

The language and some of the comments in this thread are getting over the top, even for Zone 3, which is generally lightly moderated. This is not the Flame Zone, folks. Several posts have been deleted. If you can't have at least a semi-civilized discussion with each other I will start infracting people and/or kick you out of the thread altogether

Forum List

Back