Report: Child sexual exploitation now ‘a social norm’ in parts of Greater Manchester. 13,000 cases o

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Report: Child sexual exploitation now ‘a social norm’ in parts of Greater Manchester. 13,000 cases over six years
Sexual exploitation of children has become “normal” in parts of Greater Manchester, according to a report described as “alarming” by Home Secretary Theresa May.

The independent report from the Labour MP for Stockport, Ann Coffey, was commissioned to see what has changed since the Rochdale case in 2012 when nine Asian men were jailed for grooming girls with alcohol, drugs and gifts before forcing them to have sex with multiple men. Some schoolgirls told Ms Coffey they were regularly approached by men in the street and urged to get into cars with them.

She said: “My observations will make painful reading for those who hoped that Rochdale was an isolated case. This is a real and ongoing problem. I have been concerned about the number of people who have told me that in some neighbourhoods child sexual exploitation had become the new social norm.”
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Report Child sexual exploitation now a social norm in parts of Greater Manchester - Crime - UK - The Independent

The report by Stockport MP Ann Coffey was commissioned in the wake of the Rochdale grooming case in 2012.

There were about 1,000 convictions in about 13,000 cases of serious sexual offences against under-16s over six years, the report said.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

BBC News - Hundreds of missing children at risk in Greater Manchester
Disgusting non-white slime! Leftist bastards are destroying our country s.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

"Diversity is their Strength." The UK is better off with diversity + child abuse than the alternative of no diversity and no child abuse. Always keep that in mind. To have diversity it's worth throwing everything you value under the bus. Who really cares about sexual abuse of children if it means that people can't have Sudanese restaurants to discover and brag about to their friends?

Forum List

Back