Rep. Blake Farenthold (R-TX) used $84K of public funds to pay Sexual Harassment Settlement!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Lawmaker behind secret $84K sexual harassment settlement unmasked
Rep. Blake Farenthold used taxpayer money to settle a sexual harassment claim brought by his former spokesman — the only known sitting member of Congress to have used a little-known congressional account to pay an accuser, people familiar with the matter told POLITICO.

Lauren Greene, the Texas Republican’s former communications director, sued her boss in December 2014 over allegations of gender discrimination, sexual harassment and creating a hostile work environment.

Farenthold Sexual Harassment Case Is Settled Out of Court

zyarav0oajdv3tiycs58.jpg

DFl8TzyXcAA2Qnk.jpg

Another texASS Daddy makes the Family proud!
I see a divorce coming in texASS!
Farentholds2.jpg

:eusa_think:?.... I don't want pictures:dunno::eek-52:, and how did he get any non-hooker get within 50 yards of this hideous Fatboy to be harassed?:lmao: :eusa_hand:

BTW: Hey Females and some hookers, time to cash IN!:thewave:

I see another not running in 2018 for re-election.

btw:

Could this be Sexual Harassment below?

Last edited:
Basically he is using taxpayer money to support his crimes and/or Call Girl activities?

Sad that he is married and has two daughters. What a horrible example to present.

Oooohh, YUCK.
Pretty funny getting Collins on the hot mike, though. She's human after all!

• Banned
U.S. Rep. Blake Farenthold, R-Corpus Christi, will retire from Congress after finishing his current term, according to a source close to the congressman.

U.S. Rep. Farenthold of Texas to retire amid sexual harassment scandal

:wtf:? FFS! This LOSER is going to profit more off of Gobmint for the next 12 months.
This guy needs to go today, without any pensions or medical coverage, FFS!

I hope this lady has a many, many more open mic comments per day as IT goes.

1060x600-52416520da17dbee432e8013d69d8710.jpg

That money needs to come from his own pocket. The taxpayers should not be footing the bill for this kind of malfeasance.

Forum List

Back