Renfield

Just watched Renfield.
I didn't hold much hope for it, after seeing the trailers.
But being a Nicky Cage film, I knew it wasn't going to suck, as I like his dark sense of humor.

I was not let down. Cage was awesome as Dracula, as were all the other actors with their parts.
Awkwafina was epecially kick ass, as a petite woman cop doing good on a corrupt male police force.

Dark humor, fun writing, kick ass actors, LOTS of overkill on the blood and gore. I mean LOOOOOOOTS of blood!!!!
Takes a little bit for the movie to actually kickstart, but once it was all over, I knew I had to put it on my "best of" list.
I haven't seen a dark humored movie this ludicrous and lovely in many a moon. Nicky Cage never disappoints.

Just watched Renfield.
I didn't hold much hope for it, after seeing the trailers.
But being a Nicky Cage film, I knew it wasn't going to suck, as I like his dark sense of humor.

I was not let down. Cage was awesome as Dracula, as were all the other actors with their parts.
Awkwafina was epecially kick ass, as a petite woman cop doing good on a corrupt male police force.

Dark humor, fun writing, kick ass actors, LOTS of overkill on the blood and gore. I mean LOOOOOOOTS of blood!!!!
Takes a little bit for the movie to actually kickstart, but once it was all over, I knew I had to put it on my "best of" list.
I haven't seen a dark humored movie this ludicrous and lovely in many a moon. Nicky Cage never disappoints.

It was better than I expected. That was one of my top 10 favorite nic cage roles, he was perfect for it and did a great job.

The humor was good without falling into the overly thought out and planned paint by number style of humor in today's movies that was created by marvel movies. I actually laughed a lot and loved how it was funny but also tied all the violence.

Normally aquafina or whatever her name is I can't stand her. Her style of humor to be is awful but I liked her a lot in this. Although I'm not sure why you had to say a corrupt male police force, I think today's liberal progressives are brain washing you. There were other women on the force that showed up at the end just a few male police did most of the talking. Hell even the criminal orginzation that corrupted the police was ran by a woman.

Renfeld.
Evil dead rise.
Beau is afraid.

Normally for years there hasn't shit that's been worth going to the movies to see but man I went 3 times in one month and enjoyed them all quite a lot.

Forum List

Back