Remember when Trump was attacking NATO? Thank your lucky stars he was fired.

The western media only reported on Russia's military build-up. It did not report on Ukraine's equally large military build-up in front of the Donbas region, preparing for an assault.

Do you really think Ukraine's undersized military was preparing for an assault into Russia?

if you are just going to spread one sided war propaganda

On February 22 a few European leaders said Russian troops took positions in rebel-held areas of eastern Ukraine after Putin recognized their independence.

Is that a newsworthy fact or is it one-sided war propaganda?

Do you really think Ukraine's undersized military was preparing for an assault into Russia?
You are a dishonest person. No one said Ukraine was preparing for an assault on Russia.

You’ve been effectively exposed as an uninformed or intentional liar. Go away quietly and sit in the corner with your nose to the wall.

The western media only reported on Russia's military build-up. It did not report on Ukraine's equally large military build-up in front of the Donbas region, preparing for an assault. I

You are a dishonest person. No one said Ukraine was preparing for an assault on Russia.

As you can see I was responding to MisterBeale ’s post at the top there, reposted so you may read it, if you so choose to be honest and admit you are wrong and apologize.,

MisterBeale wrote: western media “did not report on Ukraine's equally large military build-up in front of the Donbas region, preparing for an assault.

Tell the readers, MisterBeale gipper Thunderbird Lastamender do you agree with and endorse this fascist defender of genocide in Ukraine and Putin global terrorism committed in Russia’s name?

Ukraine has 2 options.

1: Surrender, demilitarize and get the neo nazis out of their law enforcement and government. Declare Neutrality and the recognition of the DPR and LPR.

2: Made to demilitarize and de-nazify by force. Ukraine may loose her statehood. Either becomes part of Russia or Novorussia. Always can use more brother nations.

Last edited:
As you can see I was responding to MisterBeale ’s post at the top there, reposted so you may read it, if you so choose to be honest and admit you are wrong and apologize.,

MisterBeale wrote: western media “did not report on Ukraine's equally large military build-up in front of the Donbas region, preparing for an assault.
Do you not know the Donbass region is in Ukraine? Not Russia. I’m guessing you didn’t know.

When do you depart for Ukraine to fight with the Nazis, and kill Russians?

You don’t know?

You are a liar / here is proof / read the first in full liar.
My opposition to the invasion of Iraq is well documented on this type of medium since prior to it being wrongly started.

Unfortunately it was the democratic wish in our electoral college system and a Supreme Court decision to place liars Bush and Cheney in the White House. I am certain Gore would not have made that call even after the 9/11/01 terrorist attacks.

In 2000 I went with my wife and her father in Tver Russia where they cast their vote for Putin. My wife has been here since one year prior to the 9/11/01 attack. We live close to Dulles Airport and we were apart that morning and my new wife from Russia was near the Pentagon. Cell Phone activity was lost.

It was not a pleasant experience but nothing like those killed and injured and sickened on that day.

Regarding Bush's decision to invade Iraq I agreed fully with two leaders who told Bush not to do it. They are State Senator Obama and President Putin.

You must be aware that our current Republican President did not oppose the invasion of Iraq until after it was too late.

Senator Clinton at the time just before the invasion publically requested that Bush allow the UN inspectors be given more time. That was the majority view among Americans nearly 6 out of 10 mostly Democrats.

I have never voted for a Republican and never will.

On the 2008 Georgian attack on Russian people and soldiers in South Ossetia, my wife helped me translate Moscow TV on what was really going on. My wish at that time was for Putin to send his tanks all the way Sakaasvilli's Presidential residence and wait for the coward NYC lawyer to come home then detain him.

On Crimea Annexation to Russia - absolutely the right move and Putin handled it near perfectly without all but I believe one incident where blood was shed.

On Donbass - mixed emotions.

On Syria - Putin has disgraced his image siding so solidly behind mass murderer, genocidal Assad.

On interfering with our election. It is absolutely unacceptable

You do know The Ukraine and Russia are still in a shooting war in the Donbass region?

Donbass was sad. Both sides suck on that dispute.

Donbass was sad. Both sides suck on that dispute.

We have Russian and Ukrainian friends here in the states. My wife is a psychotherapist educated in Russia. The Donbass situation has splintered some of our friendships but my wife has been a Swiss refuge - we have kept it intact with both sides..

We both were on edge when Putin moved troops into the Donbas region - I said well if that’s what he wants and it settled it - and peace and security resumes for Russian speakers living there then so be it. i

It was six days ago his intentions were ‘legitimate’ military drills. Even the Ukrainians did not believe he will go any farther than Donbass.

We should We should not compare Crimea to it putting it in the Donbass region and certainly it is absolutely nothing like what Putin is doing by laying siege to Kiev right now.

We should not compare Crimea to what Putin did in the Donbass region and certainly was absolutely nothing like what Putin is doing by laying siege to Kiev right now

You are a liar / here is proof / read the first in full liar.
This will blow your small mind…lol.

The West’s Hands in Ukraine Are as Bloody as Putin’s
putins/
@Conn18149866
@ggreenwald @aaronjmate @Jonathan_K_Cook @CraigMurrayOrgBiden in 1997 saying that the only thing that could provoke a "vigorous and hostile" Russian response would be if NATO expanded as far as the Baltic states

1647195928762.jpeg

The West’s hands in Ukraine are as bloody as Putin’s
us-ukrainewar-antiwar%20protest-feb-2022.jpg

Russia-Ukraine war: A different invasion, the West's same 'madman' script

Why not European democracies sphere of influence? And let Ukraine decide.
Oh. . . I totally agree.

But you know what? After two orange revolutions, two coups, an intentional poisoning and assassination attempt of a president, clandestine Neo-fascist mercenaries assassinating civilians and police, etc.

. . . that Europe and the west has shown, it has absolutely no intention to. . . "let Ukraine decide," unless it makes, "the right decisions."

68jfhx.jpg

. . you are whining and crying now. . . but it is too late. There is a war going on. The only choice now, is to accede to Russia's demands, or end all civilization.

The "genocide" began February 2014

There was an internal civil revolt and civil war inside the eastern Donbass region of Ukraine with outside agitation from all sides, but casualties in that conflict
Are not the result of genocide. They were shooting at each other.

Not until February 2022 was there the deliberate and systematic relocation under fire and extermination of the national, political, and cultural group of Ukrainians in the millions. There really is nothing to discuss prior to February 24, 2022. Civilian residential targets are deliberately being bombed in a Russian war of aggression.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back